SPECTRE 6

New Jersey - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 1

Ex-Army (infantry, interrogator), now handicapped, barred from owning guns. Vineland/Bridgeton area. Interested in getting together with like-minded folks.

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Bill v. 41 looking to join a local militia to train, I have to pay some money to get a conceal to carry permit,Got wait to get it. I'm Neptune .New Jersey. And thank you for your time.

Bill, Thank you for your interest. I am a County Leader with The Three Percenters. While we are not a militia, we do meet, discuss, and train on a variety of subjects. Each County in NJ has a chapter. We are relatively new so you would be getting in early and help to shape your County chapter. Go to www.thethreepercenters.org . If you like what you see, click on the New Jersey link

Joe V 54 from Tinton Falls. Looking for like minded people. Bill v lets try to meet up. Looking to learn as much as I can.

Anybody out there in union county? I am just a concerned citizen and second amendment supporter that is worried about the world my child will inherit. Want to form some sort of group that will rally for second amendment equality. Its time we take a stand. Its time we show the libtards that we aren't here for trouble. All we want is what we were promised.... Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

down/up in ocean county looking for like minded people Paul you sound a lot like me. I willing to travel for a meet and coffee. Sometimes its very lonely when everybody you talk to shrugs their shoulders and mumbles something while walking away

• Like 1

Still here. Not a darned thing has changed.

Posted (edited)

Hey im in Cape May County and have been searching for an active group as close to me a i can find for well over a year now?I am currently using my twitter account to get logged into this site....although i do have a facebook im on a 30day blocking right now so i couldnt use it to register and log in.I dont normally use twitter so as soon as i can my FB back i will be using it although i am more interested in personal meet and greets to see where i can fit in the group and help in any way possible?Im 53yrs old and a Navy Vet although not retired from the military i went in strait out of high school and got out in 1983.But i took the oath to protect and defend the Constitution and bill of rights of this Nation and never been relieved of that duty!I come from a military family and want to get involved??My wife dosnt see the issues today and had the attitude that theres nothing we can do about it so stop talking about it.I want ot do something about it and stop talking.So if anyone can e-mail me i would be grateful?(   superurban@comcast.net  ) im willing ot give out my phone contact as well after the ice is broke? Thanks

Edited by BigMikeU

I’ll be in touch. I’m CO of NJ Light Foot Militia. We are from the bottom to top of Nj. I reside in cape May.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BigMikeU said:

Thank you sir.If you e-mail me i will send you my phone contact?

I put mine in the email. Feel free to call. 

• Like 1

If you are interested in meeting some of the state militia teams, be in Trenton on the 14th at 2pm at the memorial. 2A  Rallies will be held in every capital on Saturday. 

19A6DE71-9671-485F-BC28-DC110100535E.jpeg

• Like 2

Looking forward to Saturdays rally!  Hope to see you there.

• Like 3

18 Apr 2018

No change from my last post. Still old and broken down. My head and my heart are in but my body doesn't want to play anymore.

• Like 1