SPECTRE 6

New York - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Selden, NY, here. I'm the leader/founder of The Selden Freedom Fighters. 'Looking to recruit other fellow Selden patriots. In a town of over 19,000+ residents, you would think that there would be at LEAST ONE. But so far, only ones that are all talk. Anyone can say that they are a patriot. But the question of the matter is: Are you willing to FIGHT for freedom?? If not, then, I'm sorry, but you're NOT a real patriot. But yeah, anyways, I'm am forming a militia for my town, and am looking for other fellow Seldenites to join my militia. Anyone here from Selden, or know of any patriots who are from Selden? If so, please contact me! Thanks!

• Like 2

Anyone here near or in the shawangunk mt range or hudson valley area? homesteading and farming as well as a variety of other things.

• Like 2

Anyone here near or in the shawangunk mt range or hudson valley area? homesteading and farming as well as a variety of other things.

We have 111 members in our Facebook recruitment page located here... https://www.facebook.com/groups/787833124591278/ request to join and ill approve you its just another channel we use to try to find you a unit that best fits yours needs

• Like 3

Not too far away at all. Let's talk . Thanks .

• Like 2

Not too far away at all. Let's talk . Thanks .

Nice to meet you wrench ;) was starting to think i was on my own up here in the mountains

• Like 2

Just sent my request in on your facebook page. Monroe area resident . Have some skills, looking to go towards comms as my major skill. Really good shot too. Mechanic and carpenter by trade . Adirondack snowmobiler , extreme cold weather operator capable .

• Like 2

Have you got your HAM license? Been wanting to check that out myself for a while now. Pretty fair shot myself if ive got a scope to my eye. Im a jack of all trades type of guy but most of it comes back to homesteading and long term survival.

• Like 2

Have you got your HAM license? Been wanting to check that out myself for a while now. Pretty fair shot myself if ive got a scope to my eye. Im a jack of all trades type of guy but most of it comes back to homesteading and long term survival.

No HAM license yet , working on that. Looking around at Yuasa short wave equip and hand helds for being ready to roll. Still long way off as it were . Survival skills are out of date but some work in that area is definitely part of my interest in militia .

• Like 2

New York Volunteer Rangers is looking for good people willing to be active
tell us a bit about your group
  • Like 2

Born 11701 Reared 11758 Reside 11784. Prior Service : US NAVY(Vietnam Era), Former NYSEMT, NYSDEC Certified Woodlands/Wildlands Search and Rescue, COIC Comms NYG - WTC(Federalized 53rd Trp Cmd & 42nd IND.

• Like 2

Born 11701 Reared 11758 Reside 11784. Prior Service : US NAVY(Vietnam Era), Former NYSEMT, NYSDEC Certified Woodlands/Wildlands Search and Rescue, COIC Comms NYG - WTC(Federalized 53rd Trp Cmd & 42nd IND.

Welcome aboard. How goes it?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Good day fellow patriots. I have worked my ass off and been promoted to NY State CO of Ghost Squad III % . We are definitely a legit, nationwide organization with thousands of members. Truth be told, with the exception of long island, we have a desperate need for members outside the NYC, Long Island area . We are training as CERT Teams with all aspects of survival, prepping and other options that may come into play . We do have excellent intel and a great command and control structure . Please join us!

Edited by GregWrench
Misspelled word
  • Like 1

GregWrench, Congrats on The Promotion.  You won't have Long to Implement Your Program though, the Elites are Pushing The Button.  We'll be Truly Blessed to avoid any Civil Disturbance within the next 2 Years.  God Bless and may he Speed you towards Your Objective.

Good morning everybody. Let's continue to show up here in our NY lounge . All topics are open so tell us how your recruiting or training or even how your family is doing . We'd enjoy talking to our members about life . 

On 3/18/2018 at 12:37 PM, GregWrench said:

Good day fellow patriots. I have worked my ass off and been promoted to NY State CO of Ghost Squad III % . We are definitely a legit, nationwide organization with thousands of members. Truth be told, with the exception of long island, we have a desperate need for members outside the NYC, Long Island area . We are training as CERT Teams with all aspects of survival, prepping and other options that may come into play . We do have excellent intel and a great command and control structure . Please join us!

Thousands sure you do

On 4/7/2018 at 1:31 PM, EVAD7597 said:

LOOKING FOR LIKE MINDED PATRIOTS !!!

Well, I'M a patriot! What town are you from? :)