SPECTRE 6

Colorado - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Nice. I'm about 30 minutes from Littleton. I'm hoping to meet some people in the real world instead of the keyboard warriors on facebook. Oath Keepers is trying hard to put on training, but turnout has sucked. They have some sweet training opportunities if people would follow through.

That is always a difficult part of the movement. Arranging lives of more than a handful of people becomes tough.

Nice. I'm about 30 minutes from Littleton. I'm hoping to meet some people in the real world instead of the keyboard warriors on facebook. Oath Keepers is trying hard to put on training, but turnout has sucked. They have some sweet training opportunities if people would follow through.

Plinko,

Who would one contact for the Oathkeeper training opps?

West Slope - Grand Junction - is inquiring. Feel free to give a shout anytime.

Plinko,

Who would one contact for the Oathkeeper training opps?

West Slope - Grand Junction - is inquiring. Feel free to give a shout anytime.

There is actually a vacant Point of Contact (POC) position for that area. I am the POC for Adams, Arap, JeffCo, and Denver counties. Nick Meacher is the State Training Coordinator. His email is Cpt_colorado_ok@protonmail.com

Active participants are always sought after!

There is actually a vacant Point of Contact (POC) position for that area. I am the POC for Adams, Arap, JeffCo, and Denver counties. Nick Meacher is the State Training Coordinator. His email is Cpt_colorado_ok@protonmail.com

Active participants are always sought after!

This is the first I've heard of any "State Training Coordinator". Guess I'll drop him a note and see what the hell is going on!

Sarge

Upcoming classes are our comms 1 and preparedness 1 in Elizabeth on Sunday and the American Legion 228 S Banner St, starts at 9am

On 16th we have our medical 1 class in Brighton, I can send you that address if you want to attend.

I have a brochure that provides an outline of our courses, I've attached it. The intel course should be available in a couple of weeks.

Nick Meacher MEP EMT-P N3WWE

Training Coordinator

717-965-5187

Colorado Oath Keepers

http://www.coloradooathkeepers.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/oathkeepersofcolorado/

I have a project I'm considering that involves communication. I cannot do field work. I'm more into electronics, supercomputers and ALL Robotics. That includes drones and active defense involving old and new technology. I'm on a defensible hill one day away from Denver by hiking. I know about the bunkers and other secrets. That is why I need to talk to the Colorado 1st Mountain Division ASAP.

Network Engineer

Network Security Engineer

Cray Research, Inc.

• Like 1

Upcoming classes are our comms 1 and preparedness 1 in Elizabeth on Sunday and the American Legion 228 S Banner St, starts at 9am

On 16th we have our medical 1 class in Brighton, I can send you that address if you want to attend.

I have a brochure that provides an outline of our courses, I've attached it. The intel course should be available in a couple of weeks.

Nick Meacher MEP EMT-P N3WWE

Training Coordinator

717-965-5187

Colorado Oath Keepers

http://www.coloradooathkeepers.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/oathkeepersofcolorado/

My weekend is full - I have a shoot up in the mountains on Sat and a militaria collectors show in Golden on Sunday.

Not much interested in medical stuff, just no my thing.

I need to contact Gray Wolf or Joe, Unit Commander, 1st Mountain Division ASAP. Any help appreciated!

What is the 1st Mountain Division???

New member here. Located in the SW area of Denver / Lakewood. Very interested in meeting up. I'll be here until May then moving to Durango for 1.5 years.