SPECTRE 6

Iowa - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Hello. I live in North Central Iowa. Looking for a well organized and knowledgeable individual or group to team up with. I've not had much luck locally so I am willing to travel.

• Like 1

Hello, living in central iowa. Been looking for quite some time for a group.

Welcome! Every group you will find will be different, as everyone has unique skillsets and personal feelings. It just depends upon your personal style and interests. I can personally vouch for the "Three Percenters - Iowa" group on Facebook. They are a group that cares about individuals and family, while staying motivated to protect the Constitution and personal rights.

There is a national site to get some of the background and info on us...

http://www.thethreepercenters.org/

We do a lot of minor chatting and group news on Facebook. If you let me know what county you are in, I will figure out what zone you live in. Then I can contact the zone lead to get in contact with you. We also have training events and get togethers throughout the year at various places. You are welcome to come out and see what we are about.

The Facebook group is a closed group. The main page should load though. Make sure it is the "Three Percenters - Iowa" page. You should see a few boxes to the left side of center a little ways down from the top. There is a "JOIN" box to click. You will then be allowed to view the page once you are approved.

Posted (edited)

Hello North Central IA.  12.5 yrs in Marine Corp as Infantryman.  Firearms Instructor.  Taught Marksmanship (handgun and rifle). Combat Marksmanship shooting (handgun, rifle, shotgun). CQB.

Enjoy shooting and shooting and shooting.  

20180227_114958.jpg

Edited by Acog

You are making me jealous. I have a ton of desire to get back outside and shoot when winter is done and family stuff slows down.

Iowa is filled with great people. Thanks for posting.

If your in or near northern IA I own a 28'x28' steel building on a 1/4 acre, fenced in and I shot handguns there.  Rifles I go to a friends farm.  I am looking for a area that has 400 to 600 meters to do a bit farther out.  I just love to lay on the ground and send rounds down range.

Posted (edited)

Soon to be 25. Grew up hunting and in the outdoors. Spent alot of time paintballing as a teen. Went to school for criminal justice. Opened a gun shop in 2015 and now starting school in June for gun smithing. 

IMG_20161201_175829.jpg

20180313_001340.jpg

20171010_211313.jpg

Edited by The Last Stand- Guns & Ammo

I'm in the Des Moines area. Twelve years + in U.S. Navy, also used to be a member of New Mexico State Defense Force (miltia) before moving to Iowa about twelve yrs ago.

• Like 1

I am in the Iowa City area, I am looking for a group to get together on the weekends, please reply to this and let’s get some training and fellowship going!. Justin

• Like 1