SPECTRE 6

Iowa - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I’m from Southeast Iowa.  I’m an active duty Marine, looking for a group to join when I get out.  In the meantime I am willing to provide basic combat skills training to new groups who want to know how to fight as a team effectively.  

Just now, Megatron said:

Cool when you etsing?

Still got about a year left

mostly to escape the dumb shit and NCO politics.  Maybe my next unit will be better and change my mind, but it’s unlikely.

Just now, Megatron said:

Your lower enlisted?  Less than  3 years

Corporal

I live in Iowa City area, been looking for a few good men to get together, IM DOWN. Justin. “If you don’t excersize your rights you will lose your rights”

4 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Never deployed  ?

Once, but on a MEU.  I assume you’re trying to gauge my experience so I’ll save you the trouble.  No CAR, no combat deployment.  I was in a small militia before I enlisted and we studied and trained together.  Enlisted to try to get deployed but got sent to Okinawa instead.  So for the past 2.5 years I’ve committed my spare time to training and studying small unit tactics in the hope that my next unit will actually deploy someplace where we get shot at.  The end result being that I am well versed in basic infantry tactics and skilled in teaching them to my marines.  

Just now, Ripcannon said:

Are you a marine buddy...how long were you enlist just cause you drink and read books don t mean the red necks your probably training are marines please explain I will apologize if I'm wrong but unthinkable that might have been a fucked statement

I’m still active duty man, so I do have marines under me, I said that in my first reply.

• Like 1