SPECTRE 6

Kansas - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Roll call? So since i got an email to reply im here, and i have a question a militia it to stand up to tyranny yet not a damn thing is being done, in fact the amount of tyranny( police brutality and police shootings) are high and fetting higher by the day yet no one does a damn thing and going off what ive seen of this" militia" near me couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag, so my next question is where is the real militia to protect american freedom and how do you get training by them, where do you meet, where military and police personal join the fight?

Hello, I'm here to add support in anyway I can. I'm fed up like many Americans are with the gov. corruption. Trump is fighting it at the highest levels but we are not fighting it on our local levels. Gov is too big and we must get bigger in order to stand up to these self serving, so called representitives who do not have our best interest in their minds and hearts. 

• Like 1

When ever they call it I would guess.

I am here but not here Kansas lol be a bit more till I get home 

On 4/7/2018 at 1:10 PM, John mcCall said:

Roll call? So since i got an email to reply im here, and i have a question a militia it to stand up to tyranny yet not a damn thing is being done, in fact the amount of tyranny( police brutality and police shootings) are high and fetting higher by the day yet no one does a damn thing and going off what ive seen of this" militia" near me couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag, so my next question is where is the real militia to protect american freedom and how do you get training by them, where do you meet, where military and police personal join the fight?

Police brtality?   It's extremely rare for s cop to shoot. 

As far as a real militia who knows only seen one that was motivated. 

Im here really dont want to say where i m in case your tracking this to hunt us down, this gives your friendly government a list of who would fight back when they start the mass genocide on the civilian population!! 

On 4/8/2018 at 4:22 AM, Toque182 said:

I'm here, Riley County 

Always know what is going on around what doesn't kill you makes you stronger always be willing to learn.

I hail from Harvey/McPherson County. I would probably categorize myself as best used as a librarian.
 I am always looking to learn more, I have 70Gb of (CreativeCommons licensed) useful PDF's about Survival/Farming/Prepping type things I am willing to share.
I am looking to learn more about our history of the American Militia and if there is anybody around my part of the world that can teach me more about it. 

Form over Function.jpg

Sounds like you have been doing some digging up knowledge on Survival, Farming, Prepping for a bit now it's always good to keep some of that info for a look back at it.

It would be nice to get some of that from you most of my data is in books that I keep buying when something in it catches my eye or sparks my interest.

Toque182