SPECTRE 6

Minnesota - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Southern, MN here and a newer face in the crowd. Have only within the last year gotten into learning about survival techniques, firearms training, deeper into the politics that comprise our messed up government and those of the rest of the world, etc... Always tight on cash but am slowly putting my kits together. Good to meet you all.

• Like 1

West Central minnesota. I already know we are circling the drain just not willing to join the sheep and watch it happen. Skills and experience? USMC security forces and infantry. 12 yr EMT 1st aid and cpr instructor, dive instructor, weapons expert. I can help.

• Like 1

East central Minnesota, about 35 miles northeast of the 'Cities.  Does anyone know where I can get some real AR15 (M4) training?  I contacted a group about a year ago whose website claimed to provide such training and was ignored.

1 hour ago, RetroDude said:

East central Minnesota, about 35 miles northeast of the 'Cities.  Does anyone know where I can get some real AR15 (M4) training?  I contacted a group about a year ago whose website claimed to provide such training and was ignored.

Raven offers a carbine course 125 dollars per person for a 8 hour class. We need a minimum of 6 people to make the class .