SPECTRE 6

Utah - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Farmington 33 year old male looking to learn how to shoot and some basic military combat skills father of four children and absolutely scared to death what the future holds for my kids

Strong believer the Oath I took to Preserve, Protect and Defend, the Constitution of The United States, Conservative, Minister. USAF 62-73 M/Sgt. Lifetime NRA #MAGA 73 Years Old

Well, there are three of us plus one administrator, it is hard to believe that the salt lake area has so few III % ers ready to go to work. It is time to step up boys we need to get to work and be ready for what ever SHTF, because you know as well as I do it is not if it does, it is when it does that we need to be ready for.

Heads up.

35 yr old male, first aid training will be done soon. Ive shot guns all my life, ive been working on tactics through a milsim/airsoft perspective under a 22 year army vet and another army vet. Learning cqb, movement, sniping, map reading and more. Im interested in training and protecting our rights as Americans, im tired of politicians chipping away at our 1st 2nd amendments. I want to learn all that i can.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

You can't snipe with airsoft.... please use the word marksmanship..the real people who earned the title sniper earn it if that makes sense i mean no disrespect and I ain t whining just informing you that that's not cool bro.I dig your enthusiasm keep it we need it

Edited by Ripcannon

I didnt mean the shooting part anyway with airsoft, even though in airsoft youre still considered a sniper. What i was meaning is how to blend in with real ghille suits, how to stalk, crawl, go slow, take your time reaching a target, how ro make a real ghille suit. I also learn long range marksmanship with a real steel rifle. Just because we practice with airsoft rifles, doesnt mean I'm not as, if not more effective than others. Ive noticed you like to downgrade everything i say, because of the airsoft part, are we not still training and working toward the same end  goal?

I am 48, I work in the firearms industry. I have an AR-15 and a 1911. I have taken a training class for pistols and plan to take another class this year for my AR.

I am interested in the Utah Militia groups. I am not extremist. I want to train, be informed and contribute to responsible support of the 2nd amendment and local control of our rights in a free state. I prefer open carry, although I have taken a CC class. I have friends in police agencies. I have friends in the military. I know there are terror cells in Utah. 

please email if i fit the bill to join your militia group.

spierce009@gmail.com

0413181207.jpg

10CMX10CM-Molon-Labe-Spartan-Helmet-Fuel-Tank-Cover-Vinyl-Decals-Car-Stickers-Black-Silver-C1-3166.jpg