SPECTRE 6

Arizona - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

On 5/19/2016 at 1:05 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ed Alcazar and I am a veteran of the US Army. I served in Asia, Europe, and the middle east. Veteran of the Iraq war. I would like to see if there is a unit locally that I could serve with. Thanks in advance.

Hello - I live in PHX. I don't have any military experience, but I do have tons of office management, accounting and construction office experience. If I can be of service...please let me know!

Looking for right militia to join. Moved to AZ from OR 1 1/2 years ago. Was involved in group in OR. 

Hey all. Just wondering if I'm all alone up here in Yavapai County, Cottonwood and the Verde Valley specifically. I am an Army Vet, two tours in Iraq and a member of Arizona Sate Militia.

• Thanks 1