10 yrs USMC mos 0311,0321. 10 yrs full time deputy sheriff. just looking for a site with like minded people, possible to make connections. I will see what this site has to offer and then make a decision to stay or go.

Welcome to the Site! If you need anything or have questions, don't hesitate to speak up! I encourage you to look at your state's forums, links, and groups, as well as feel free to look over the rest of the general parts of the site. If you want to join in or start your own discussion, we'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for the welcome, I am not much of a talker but will respond to any and all comments directed to me and i might just add my two cents on different comments questions

• Like 2

Semper Fi pitlockmarine. The site's still young and growing, so of course will be the growing pains.

Welcome! Our site isn't the militia itself. We are a gathering of patriots and concerned citizens. Belonging to our site is similar to having a transit card and getting on the bus. You decide where you will go, what groups you want to check out, and perhaps you will find a group that you want to associate with. We are building resources and links on this site as an educational base for everyone to use. Thanks for checking us out.

• Like 2