Sign in to follow this  
fixer

State of Alabama Militias - General Information

AIM01 went awol , the system caught him using 2 accounts on the site an abuse of his power in an attempt of deceit towards the site by pretending to be a female FBI agent and scaring us into closing the site.

true story bro

• Like 1

AIM01 went awol , the system caught him using 2 accounts on the site an abuse of his power in an attempt of deceit towards the site by pretending to be a female FBI agent and scaring us into closing the site.

true story bro

Good riddance then. That's a truly crappy thing to do. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

Rocky Taylor is the name he goes by on facebook the team has been actively blocking him from militia related business.

• Like 2

If anyone in Alabama is interested in joining this group, then contact me either on here, or Facebook. I am one of the Admins for this page.

I am also the Zone leader of "F" for recruiting.

I'm looking for a group to train with a brotherhood a family a friend ship I'm new to the area wayne county laudermal county I've met some people that only talk talk talk and I've met some that get drunk/high and that's not what I'm looking for I'm straight edge and don't want no part in that I do belong to a big group up north but now I live here