Greetings everyone. My name is James, I live in the Peoples Communist Republic of New York. I am looking to become more involved in the movement to correct our country. I am not ex military, I am not an ex LEO. I am a concerned citizen who wants to do his part and be prepared for service should the need arise.

I am a lifetime NRA member, I love firearms and shooting and am pretty proficient with a firearm. I have spent my entire life around firearms and I actively reload as the funds permit. I am working on improving my physical fitness level as well. I would like to find a group to belong to where I can contribute to something while improving my skill set.

Welcome to the site, James! Everyone is a part of the Unorganized Militia, so all are welcome here!

Welcome! Just being handy with a firearm and knowing the fundamentals of shooting make you a valuable person in your neighborhoods and county. By collectively adding simple skills together in a group, one can build a strong support base.

Greetings James and welcome, make sure you hook up with Viper 44, he too is from NY and the medical field, both of you are a very welcome resource!