Now, I am, by no stretch of anyone's imagination, a wise man. That bein' said...

It's a big media thing that it was a lgbt club that was attacked. By the same kind of individual they wanna welcome.

Oh, and it's an act of "domestic terroerism"? Ok. If you are born in Arkansas or Oregon or wherever, you are a native American. I am a Native American. There is a difference. "Domestic" means on US soil. The Orlando incident, by virtue of being committed on American soil makes it "domestic"? Looks to me like they shouldn't call it domestic and own up to what it is. Another islimic attack on US soil. It was not "domestic." It was jihad. Just sayin'.

C:\Users\Mashiyach\Pictures You could legitimately call it i-slamic jihad or equally domestic terrorism. The attacker was a native born American & he was motivated by i-slamic rhetoric & verbal training. The point which needs to be understood is simply that i-slam does not equate with Western or ANY civilized values & must NOT be allowed to exist in the United States.

islam or "I-slam"

There exist a “thing” which calls itself “islam” but it is NOT what it claims to be!

It “should” and will be called here what it really is, “I-slam.”

By definition, provided through the “Webster’s Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary”, we discover that “slam” means:

1) To utter verbal abuse

2) A cutting or violent criticism

3) To strike or beat hard

4) To set or slap down violently and/or noisily

This describes perfectly and precisely everything we see or hear about those who say they believe in “I-slam!”

The qu’ran, (the book they claim to be holy) contains 109 verses “COMMANDING” hate, murder and terror against ALL human beings who refuse to submit or convert to “I-slam.” (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm).

The barbaric act of beheading an innocent American in Oklahoma by a muslim (muslim is the name given to members of “I-slam”)

The Boston bombings, by muslims

The Fort Hood mass shooting, by a muslim, which killed 13 people and injured over 30 people

The murder of 3000 innocent people, by muslims on 9/11/2001

This is more than enough loss of life in the United States of America, at the hands of muslims, to substantiate my position that muslims can and will follow the directives in their qu’ran and kill here!

Those “I-slam” members, who belong to and/or, support ISIS, are threatening to kill innocent Americans.

“I-slam” members, who belong to or support AL Qaeda, are threatening to kill innocent Americans.

“I-slam” members, who belong to or support HAMAS are threatening to kill innocent Americans.

Do you see a common thread?

“I-slam” has indisputably proven that it is the union of political, legal, and religious ideologies. In other words law, religion and state are forged together to form what is refer to as “The Nation of “I-slam.” By its adherents, it is given the sovereign qualities of a nation with clerics in the governing body and Sharia law as the “required” legal basis.

Again, as we look at a definition, Theocracy is:

1) the government of a state (or population) by immediate divine guidance or by officials regarded as divinely guided (as so believed by its population)

Thus “I-slam” is a Theocracy, not a religion!

The US Constitution does not protect a Theocracy!

The 1st Amendment is very specific about protecting the rights of individuals from the government, as it concerns the practice of religions, not Theocracies.

The 1st Amendment clearly differentiates between government and religion. Again protecting the individual’s religious beliefs and practices from (the state) government.

In “I-slam” religion and state are one = Theocracy.

The United States of America is supposed to be a Nation (a single people) united by and governed by laws, (i.e. the law of the land), the U.S. Constitution.

We are not a Nation that is governed by religion, politicians or clerics.

We are not a Nation that is governed by religion, politicians, clerics or “I-slam” in part or in whole!

How then, can anyone say that, the practice of “I-slam” is protected by the U.S. Constitution?

The muslim brotherhood (MB) has a documented plan for the destruction of the United States of America from within, discovered by our own government during a raid of MB operatives in America. In addition, I am very cognizant of the jihad under way in the United States by, so-called “American muslims”, a.k.a. “I-slam” members. In a number of states “I-slam” members, through our legal system, are trying to force Americans to accept Sharia Law over Constitutional law.

“I-slam” allows muslims to kill their own children, (what they refer to as an “honor killing”) if the behavior of those children “embarrasses or dishonors” the family name in the eyes of the father of that family. They also believe that dating outside of “I-slam” is justification for murdering their daughters. This has already occurred on American soil?

In the 14 hundred year history of “I-slam”, muslims have murdered over 270 million people!

90% of all muslims killed in the Middle East have been killed by other muslims; by other “I-slam” members.

Not all muslims are terrorists!

Most all terrorists in the world right now however, are members of “I-slam!”

Since you can’t determine by visual assessment, which ones will kill you and which ones will not, to be safe and to keep others safe, I am going to go with the line of thought that ANY HUMAN BEING who would either knowingly or unknowingly support an “organization” that commands the murder of ALL people who refuse to submit or convert to that organization’s beliefs, is not someone I want to know or do business with. I hold adults accountable for the organizations they align themselves with.

In summary, calling for the deportation of all members of “I-slam” is NOT religious discrimination because “I-slam” is NOT a religion! “I-slam” is a Theocratic Terrorist organization that hides behind the mask of religion in order to achieve its mission of world domination. Members of “I-slam”, muslims should be deported from the United States of America since they are violently opposed to its existence!

• Like 2

I can't say that I agree with all that has been said in this thread so far and I have no plans on trying to argue the point.

What I would like to point out is the stupidity of the left that wants to disarm us when we need all the protection we can get from the ongoing war on our soil. The point that I find the most horrific is that the club was a 'gun free zone' or you could say a barrel full of fish just waiting the the shooting to begin. If a couple of the people there had their conceal carry arms, then I daresay the outcome could have been a whole lot better. Get Armed, Get Trained, Carry Daily

• Like 1

At least one person was armed. An off duty police officer was hired by the club to be an armed security guard.

What do we do with the Muslims and practicers of Islam in our military? I have also seen Muslims in militia groups in the US. Not muslim militias, but III'er groups.

What do we do with the Muslims and practicers of Islam in our military? I have also seen Muslims in militia groups in the US. Not muslim militias, but III'er groups.

That's definitely a question. As a non-Christian, I'm amply aware of the Christian bent of the majority of militias throughout the country. Where is that line in the sand that separates us from the enemy?

Now, I am, by no stretch of anyone's imagination, a wise man. That bein' said...

It's a big media thing that it was a lgbt club that was attacked. By the same kind of individual they wanna welcome.

Oh, and it's an act of "domestic terroerism"? Ok. If you are born in Arkansas or Oregon or wherever, you are a native American. I am a Native American. There is a difference. "Domestic" means on US soil. The Orlando incident, by virtue of being committed on American soil makes it "domestic"? Looks to me like they shouldn't call it domestic and own up to what it is. Another islimic attack on US soil. It was not "domestic." It was jihad. Just sayin'.

My observations and deep feelings....There has been a massive restructuring of the social classes in this country in the last 20 years. The level of disagreement and social unrest is astounding. This pathway is something that I feel is very close to what Germany had happen in the 20s and 30s. Germany grew it's Nazi membership and socially charged regime out of people from within the country following a depression. Few voiced concerns over what was going on because it was their fellow loyal Germans. Now jump forward 80 years. Our country has not had a deep depression like Germany had, but we have created an elevated ceiling of false prosperity. The bottom wasn't made deeper, the top was lifted up. We have a wave of Islamic members here in the country being "fed" and grown by one particular political party. This party seems clueless to what is going on. Few in their membership are speaking out, and they really don't seem to care what the opposition party thinks or why the Constitution was written. This group is continuing to grow and will spread itself in our local governments, courts, and Congress. Soon these people will have the power, influence, and mindset similar to the Nazi regime. Both current political parties will be in the minority with the "terrorists" now considered to be the domestic patriots. It will involve different names and faces, but history will have repeated itself.

• Like 3

While reading this, I thought I would come up with a scenario. Let's say one of these terrorist training camps that are in this country are ready to put their training into action against the American public. The militia then takes up arms to defend them. These Muslims who are in these militias must decide where their alliances lie. Is this not a conflict of interest ?