BuryTheHatchet

Muslims in the patriot militias

This topic came from an interesting post in a different thread. We know there are Muslims in the US military. I have also personally seen them post from private militia groups on Facebook. Ones that ask to join in my local group are vetted and denied, but these people are very open and declare that they are Muslim up front. How would you involve and interact with one in a militia group? Have you attempted to educate them on why the core values of their faith are contrary to our Constitution? Anyone with experiences?

• Like 2

I used to be on the board of the United American Militia Advisory Council. I resigned over this issue. Muslims are a threat to the American way of life. Pure and simple. They should not be in the militia. Their first fealty is to their religion that stand juxtaposed to everything we believe. I would not allow a Muslim into our group, nor would I participate in cooperative training with another group that had a Muslim in their ranks.

Think back upon the Hutaree. They were a Christian militia that declined to allow a Muslim, Matt Savino, into their ranks. Savino joined another group then basically made up a bunch of stories that eventually got the Hutaree arrested. Even though the Hutaree were eventually cleared, they still spent years in prison. All because of a Muslim.

Let it be known, there is also no such thing as a Radical Muslim. There are devout Muslims and then there are weak Muslims. Can you tell which is which?

• Like 8

That would be like the Fox guarding the hen house. If someone is a Muslim, then their just not right in the head to begin with! Why would they follow a CULT that makes women second class citizens and believes it's OK to rape, pilage, vandalize, lie, kill or behead people because someone else isn't Muslim. Their morals are in the gutter.

• Like 4

Let it be known, there is also no such thing as a Radical Muslim. There are devout Muslims and then there are weak Muslims. Can you tell which is which?

One needs to remember that there is only one Quaran that they read from. Thus it is hard to tell radicals from the others. There are some Muslims that only know the memorized prayers and do not read their book.

Their ideology demands that they convert or kill all kafirs. That is anyone that isn't a Muslim. It isn't really a religion, it is a framework for a violent, totalitarian government hidden within a worship of Baal and Ishtar. It is opposed to everything America stands for and our oldest enemy in fact.

We are already in ww3, even if folks don't admit it yet.and we are in serious trouble! Our government is infiltrated in every branch at every level.

Be warned!

We are in mortal danger.

• Like 5

White Christians won't even show up when you say,"12 mile ruck in the rain full kit." Where are you guys at that there's an ambulance of motivated Muslims????????

• Haha 1

I was working on a Military camp here in Afghanistan doing security a few years ago. We had the Jordanians assisting with perimeter security (Standing the towers). We noticed that they were boarding up the sides of the tower so they could not see out. I asked their equivalent to the Sergeant of the Guard how they expected to help with Base Defense if they could not see out of the tower to shoot the bad guys. His reply was, "Oh, no sir......we can not shoot another Muslim."

Not all think like that, but it is hard to figure out who does and who does not.

• Like 4

One needs to remember that there is only one Quaran that they read from. Thus it is hard to tell radicals from the others. There are some Muslims that only know the memorized prayers and do not read their book.

I agree with you and this is a big problem that not understand what they read and doing when prayer. this is a lack and its from the person not the religion, as there so many people who know the mean of the Al-Quran and they take their prayer. The moral is- If you want to know about islam then follow the Quran not the Muslim coz most of the Muslim no a days are not originally pure Muslims. They are now stay so far from the main thought of Islam.

I knew two who served In the units I was with. One was Kuwaiti whose family fled Kuwait the first time Saddam invaded. They were the only ones in the family who made it. He joined just to get back at the Iraqi's he became the BN CDR's"terp"He did his one enlistment and ETS'd and began the process to repatriate to Kuwait. The other one was From Pakistan and he worked with 902nd. He also ETS'd moved to Italy and started an IT company.

To have Muslims in your Militia is to invite "Green-on-Blue" death.

The Quran, I've read it, says "Use ALL stratagems of war", the

first among them is Deceit-Deception. Taqiyya is simply lying

in order to promote Islam. I would not join an active Militia that has Muslims in it because

the first time they get a chance I might get a 5.56 in the back.

Islam does not come to integrate or assimilate.

Islam comes ONLY to: Conquer, Submit, Convert, or Kill.

• Like 2

Kiko that is correct. Not to mention the public perception at this time. We as the militia need to be PR conscious. My references above were from my active duty time. Both of the individuals listed above joined for their own reasons. It wasn't to support or defend this country. They used the Army as a means to an end. Taqiyya is more than lying. It in it's own self is a strategy used to infiltrate,organize,garner sympathy,subvert,demoralize, and raise finances.

The Quran demands taxes on 32 different facets of life. Chief amongst them is the jizra from the non believers.

Taqiyya and Jizra give meaning and purpose to CAIR and like organizations. The funds that go to CAIR are disseminated to other orgs in the US.Everything they do at the thinking level is like Chess. Each move they make has an offense, a defence and a deterrent.

Be cautious of them who seek to join. A method we used in the past may just work well in the present. Vet them extensively promise nothing but be positive. Collect all pertinent info from them you can. Just as if you were vetting them for a sensitive position. Then after you have collected your info invite them to some really boring mundane events.Like civics and neighborhood cleanups. Do this a few times and they will leave on their own accord with a desire to never return.Then you can resume training as per Unit SOP. And you have intel on potential OPFOR now.

Best for them to leave with the impression that you are goody two shoes and squares then to have them know your operational capabilities

• Like 1

Muslims pledge their allegiance to allah, first, foremost and only to him. They cannot be a good American citizen because they refuse to support the government, and refuse to follow the laws of our land and the Constitution. I have had many try to join the NCCM, and they are all denied and told why

• Like 2

Kiko that is correct. Not to mention the public perception at this time. We as the militia need to be PR conscious. My references above were from my active duty time. Both of the individuals listed above joined for their own reasons. It wasn't to support or defend this country. They used the Army as a means to an end. Taqiyya is more than lying. It in it's own self is a strategy used to infiltrate,organize,garner sympathy,subvert,demoralize, and raise finances.

The Quran demands taxes on 32 different facets of life. Chief amongst them is the jizra from the non believers.

Taqiyya and Jizra give meaning and purpose to CAIR and like organizations. The funds that go to CAIR are disseminated to other orgs in the US.Everything they do at the thinking level is like Chess. Each move they make has an offense, a defence and a deterrent.

Be cautious of them who seek to join. A method we used in the past may just work well in the present. Vet them extensively promise nothing but be positive. Collect all pertinent info from them you can. Just as if you were vetting them for a sensitive position. Then after you have collected your info invite them to some really boring mundane events.Like civics and neighborhood cleanups. Do this a few times and they will leave on their own accord with a desire to never return.Then you can resume training as per Unit SOP. And you have intel on potential OPFOR now.

Best for them to leave with the impression that you are goody two shoes and squares then to have them know your operational capabilities

The Holy Land Foundation Trial, Dallas-07-08 finished with a list of over 300

organizations in the US that were "unindicted Co-Conspirators". All were funneling

money back thru the Muslim Brotherhood then directly to HAMAS.

My chief concern, today, is the real number of "Sleeper-Cells" that are,

no doubt, here, standing bye, waiting for the "green light".

Muslims pledge their allegiance to allah, first, foremost and only to him. They cannot be a good American citizen because they refuse to support the government, and refuse to follow the laws of our land and the Constitution. I have had many try to join the NCCM, and they are all denied and told why

JamesM, Spot-on. The purpose of the current "Global-Jihad" is to

"get rid of ALL "Man-Law" and replace it with "God-Law", Shariah.

The first thing to go would be our "Bill of Rights".

The two books most likely to be found in a Mosque are, "the Holy Quran"(their words) and

"Mein Kampf".

Their ideology demands that they convert or kill all kafirs. That is anyone that isn't a Muslim. It isn't really a religion, it is a framework for a violent, totalitarian government hidden within a worship of Baal and Ishtar. It is opposed to everything America stands for and our oldest enemy in fact.

We are already in ww3, even if folks don't admit it yet.and we are in serious trouble! Our government is infiltrated in every branch at every level.

Be warned!

We are in mortal danger.

Yes, Range-Time is pretty much over. There are likely

over a hundred Islamic "Sleeper-Cells" standing bye for

for the "Strike" signal. Like "TET-68" attacks everywhere.

Farfetched? Don't think so. Stay ready.

• Like 1

I see Muslims as lions.. You grow them up from babies (train them). then when you turn your back, they attack. I cant take that chance.

Edited by Chops
correction in spelling
  • Like 2

well being im a constitutionalist I believe everyone in the militia should be 17-45 yr old white male...with Christian morals...but at this point I wouldn't wanna slow down the "progressive thinkers"

• Like 2

haha i dont think it says 

white male...with Christian morals

• Like 1