AR-15 Group Buy Number 1

.223/5.56 DPMS Oracle A3 upper with forward assist and dust cover, flat top (no a2 post) 16" 1:9 twist chrome lined barrel adjustable stock.

ONLY 3 GUNS LEFT $525 (just came in)

AR-15 Group Buy Number 2

.223/5.56 Taurus Diamond Back A3 upper with forward assist and dust cover, A2 barrel (front post) 16" 1:9 chromoly barrel adjustable stock

ONLY 3 GUNS LEFT $499

will transfer to FFL if needed

no tax outside ohio makes guns nearly the same price.

Phoenix Tactical Armory

910 N. 21st Street

Newark, OH 43055

(740) 616-9042

group buy code word is

"Hillary Sucks"

You must say the code word to get these prices

8 guns sold in last 48 hours, lets keep this rolling

try to beat the price , not going to happen these guns are out of stock nearly everywhere and they are selling easy for over $600 because of recent events and politics.

Don't miss out , I never even opened mine its staying sealed in the box.

#investinlead

• Like 4

Update qualities above , we cleaned out the supplier this is all thats left and all thats going to be available for a while

Update qualities above , we cleaned out the supplier this is all thats left and all thats going to be available for a while

Sounds like some mighty fine deals you got there !! Unfortunately I cant play !! I would also like an AK-47 , would really be sweet to find a package deal and finance them !! I just want them while it is still legal to own one !!

Sounds like some mighty fine deals you got there !! Unfortunately I cant play !! I would also like an AK-47 , would really be sweet to find a package deal and finance them !! I just want them while it is still legal to own one !!

Im sure we can get some Century Arms WASR Ak-47's , bad thing is they were $500 a few years ago and i know we are not going to get close to that even with a group buy

Im sure we can get some Century Arms WASR Ak-47's , bad thing is they were $500 a few years ago and i know we are not going to get close to that even with a group buy

I know !! I have been seeing them in the $600.ish range

!

they don't have any WASR but will check on them they did say....

We have IO AKS. I have one synthetic and one wood. Both are 649.99. We'd do 619.99 on those.

they don't have any WASR but will check on them they did say....

We have IO AKS. I have one synthetic and one wood. Both are 649.99. We'd do 619.99 on those.

I have read a couple bad reviews on the IO's so I would choose something other than that if possible !! I do like the WASR's thos !

• Like 1

I have read a couple bad reviews on the IO's so I would choose something other than that if possible !! I do like the WASR's thos !

I did a little more research on the IO AK's and talked to a couple of my gun guru friends and the word is not good at all !

just got this from them...

I just ordered 25 Diamondback DB15 with Freefloated Quad Rail. They also are a Chromolly Barrel. They also come with a ungraded Buttstock and not the standard POS one. We'll be listing them at $539.99. Group Buy price is $519.99

AR-15 Group Buy Number 1

.223/5.56 DPMS Oracle A3 upper with forward assist and dust cover, flat top (no a2 post) 16" 1:9 twist chrome lined barrel adjustable stock.

ONLY 3 GUNS LEFT $525 (just came in)

AR-15 Group Buy Number 2

.223/5.56 Taurus Diamond Back A3 upper with forward assist and dust cover, A2 barrel (front post) 16" 1:9 chromoly barrel adjustable stock

ONLY 3 GUNS LEFT $499

Phoenix Tactical Armory

910 N. 21st Street

Newark, OH 43055

(740) 616-9042

group buy code word is

"Hillary Sucks"

8 guns sold in last 48 hours, lets keep this rolling

try to beat the price , not going to happen these guns are out of stock nearly everywhere and they are selling easy for over $600 because of recent events and politics.

Don't miss out , I never even opened mine its staying sealed in the box.

#investinlead

Thats a good price on the Diamondbacks ! I sure wish there was a way for me to get one before they are gone , I cant complain about my Taurus PT-111 at all ! I would love to be able to finance that as well as getting an wood furniture AK as well !

IN STOCK!!

Taurus Diamond Back DB15 with a slim line key mod rail. NO A2, they do have Chromoly Barrel. They also come with a ungraded Buttstock, Dust cover and forward assist.

Group Buy price is $519.99

Phoenix Tactical Armory

910 N. 21st Street

Newark, OH 43055

(740) 616-9042

group buy code word is

"Hillary Sucks"

SORRY NO CALIFORNIA SALES

IN STOCK!!

Taurus Diamond Back DB15 with a slim line key mod rail. NO A2, they do have Chromoly Barrel. They also come with a ungraded Buttstock, Dust cover and forward assist.

Group Buy price is $519.99

Phoenix Tactical Armory

910 N. 21st Street

Newark, OH 43055

(740) 616-9042

group buy code word is

"Hillary Sucks"

SORRY NO CALIFORNIA SALES

This is probably a stupid question but do they have financing available ??

not at all a surprise, they're also expensive for the vendors, not sure about the customers

they said amex was not second amendment friendly

Interesting to learn this. I don't have one, but wonder what would have happened had I had the 100k credit line that they offered in the mid 1990s.