Paul

Open letter to American Law Enforcement and Military personnel, from the American people,

Open letter to American Law Enforcement and Military personnel, from the American people,

There has been a lot of talk recently about curtailing the rights of the American people and the Constitution. Please remember that these are your rights, just as they are ours. You and we are family. We are your fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters. Just as you are ours. We are one. One nation, one family.

Please do not be confused by politicians who will say or do anything to achieve, or stay, in power. They are there for themselves, not us. Please do not be bullied into waging war on us, the American people. You know us, you are us. You know how we will react when we are attacked by forces which wish to take our rights from us. We will react just as you would. With as much force as you (we) could muster.

If some politician or group of politicians decree that you are to disarm, subdue, imprison, or otherwise take our freedom from us, please remember that you and us are the same. Respectfully refuse to follow these orders. They are NOT the orders of the American people you have sworn to protect and defend, they are the orders of power hungry, self serving politicians, masquerading as Americans. Please use your own God given common sense. We have faith in you. We believe in you. You are us, we know that you will do the right thing.

Thank you for your service, and God bless you.

• Like 3

I ask every law enforcement person I meet if they are a member of the CSPOA. I encourage them to check it out and tell their coworkers. The day WILL come when they must choose sides. My side is already chosen. When the time comes, I won't have to decide about the "if and when" part. My mind will be ready to act.

• Like 1