What is the first step after registration, and introduction?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is the first step after registration, and introduction?

• Join a militia in my area.
    • Gather resources to start making a difference.

Hello, my name is Justin. I'm 25 years old, and looking to get my hands in this organization. I'm a god fearing, gun toting, red, white, and blue loving patriot, and I'm here to help any way I can. Please let me know what direction you guys want me to start, and I'll get right on. Thank you for letting me be apart of something as great as this.

Welcome, Justin! I suggest you look at groups, links, and forums in your state. Additionally, peruse the MyMilitia Self Reliance Institute, there are many resources available for you to read!

Thank you for your responses. I will be doing as much as I can, as I believe we are in a time of America where state militias will be called upon to preserve liberty. I wish you the best of luck on your journeys, have a great day.

Welcome! Thanks for joining and recognizing the call to preserve and restore our Constitution. We want you to browse around and find a support group with others in your area, or feel free to start your own group if you can't find anyone.