Eric Hagan

Hi. GOM Festus reporting.

Hi. I'm GOM Festus. I'm the 5 Star General of Nostically Spiritual Christian militia. We strongly believe in and have a good idea of defending others rights as well as our own and each others. We Will defend them to the death if we have to. We will never faulter under any circumstance. We will die for the State if we have to.

• Like 1

What are y'all talking about? I fell in love with this site at first visit. I'll look around more and see if I fall in love with it even more.

• Like 1

What are y'all talking about? I fell in love with this site at first visit. I'll look around more and see if I fall in love with it even more.

The site is still very young , we are trying to spark the conversations on the site so any thing you have to add please share

Go to the lower right corner of the main page. You will see a map of the US there. Click on that, then select your state at the next screen page. A list of militias come up for that state plus threads on other state related items. You can add a thread there with your militia group.

General of the Militia. It's just like General of the Army, but, I added the Militia part myself so it'll sound mor Concorporate. We're a Concorporate Militia by the way because we live in a tyrannical and corrupt Corporate Nation.

And don't forget to invite the rest of your members to sign up on the website. Then have them join your militia group you created. Doesn't look good to have a general be a one man band.

Madison, IN. We have too many anarchist militias here. It makes me physically ill.

That is one of the challenges with a site like this. Militias with different interests and objectives. Anyone can create their own militia, give themselves a title, and have no practical experience in training and coordinating with others. If people are unable to find a militia near them, there is training available from NRA instructors and self defense trainers in most large towns and cities. Our website is great for research and coordination, but ultimately the best militia members are interacting with a personal group and active in the local communities.

Yes. I was trained in marksmanship and firearm safety by my best friend and former GOM of this militia. He's a great man. I also know my own styles of martial arts. I'm quite good at all of them.