My name is Tanner Burkle. From Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Born and raised on our 1,500 acre farm with 600 head of beef and 200 head of hogs. That's beside the point. I'm a volunteer firefighter and first responder. I've never served in our military or law enforcement but I'm thinking about law enforcement in the near future. I was raised with the core values our country is based on. It's time to stand up for America and what this country needs. I support Donald Trump for President 110%. I support the 2nd Amendment and the NRA. Thank you for allowing me into the group. God Speed

Welcome to the Site! Serving in the VFD is just as valid as serving in either the military or police. Taking care of one's community is one of our most important civic duties. Feel free to jump in on any conversations going on, or start your own!

Welcome fellow Iowan! There is a lot of like minded people out in the Cedar Rapids area. Check out the "Three Percenters - Iowa" group on Facebook. Feel free to surf this site and add your comments when you feel like it. Thanks for your service in your community!