Dontaistorm

Tennessee Security Force III%

Tennessee Security Force III% is accepting new recruits thru out the state , we are an active militia and train often , if interested you can check us out on our open zello channel , III%SF CHAT.

• Like 1

Welcome! You can add your group to the Tennessee state militia listings if it is not already there. Click on the US map on the lower right of the main page. Then click on your state on the next page that comes up.

Welcome Dontaistorm. Enjoy the site. Would be interested already a III%, but group hasn't really got together yet. Also my work prevents me from training as i am on call.

Also not too computer literate, don't know what zell channel is, but will look up.

• Like 1

Welcome Dontaistorm. Enjoy the site. Would be interested already a III%, but group hasn't really got together yet. Also my work prevents me from training as i am on call.

Also not too computer literate, don't know what zell channel is, but will look up.

http://zello.com/android/

That's the link , if on pc , or I phone you'll find a download link on the page.

http://zello.com/android/

That's the link , if on pc , or I phone you'll find a download link on the page.

Believe it or not, i got there. On my contact list, just very little on how to use this, especially for first timers.

I

Tennessee Security Force III% is accepting new recruits thru out the state , we are an active militia and train often , if interested you can check us out on our open zello channel , III%SF CHAT.

Think your interview was unfair. I told you I had to much to drink and you proceeded. Then deem me unfit

stay cool and keep a level head and maybe they will give you a second chance to prove yourself

• Like 2

We will be moving to Five Points in the next few months we will look yaw up.

Yep [] [] []% here to but we will be in central south Tn. Knoxville is quite a ways from us. Do you know any down here north al. or south central tn.

I am in Nashville, 29 yr old Army veteran, former 4TH ID out of Ft. Carson, willing to fight to defend our freedom and the Constitution . Looking for a unit to join

• Like 1

South Carolina Constitutional defender here, hope all you great Tenn folk are doing great. I hear in Memphis some lousy, scummy trash people are trying to get the Nathan Bedford Forrest and Jefferson Davis statues taken down. Please do everything possible to prevent that. I have sent donations to Tenn reps to help file lawsuits to keep the statues up, thank you.

• Like 1