BuryTheHatchet

What hobbies have you been involved in to intentionally avoid your spouse or significant other?

I would say ammo reloading and working with this website are the two biggest ones to allow me plenty of private time. My wife found a way to take part in all my automotive related hobbies, so I had to go onto something else.

My wife is awesome, I don't try to avoid her. But if I really wanted to avoid her I would play guitar to some metallica or megadeth.

• Like 1

haha yeah bth , ive been married for 20 years and absence makes the heart grow fonder, defiantly need my time in the garage same as she needs her time in the house to maintain the balance.

alot of the lovey dovey guys who seem to have the perfect relationships are the ones who end up divorced 

havent figure it out yet but it was the same in school as my son is learning you treat them nice they dump you, you treat them normal or bad and they cant get enough

• Like 1

Going to the gun range.  I do most of the grocery shopping to make sure I get what I like to eat and also a little alone time.  Participating in my militia events.  She is supportive of it but not really active other than letting me do the things that I want to prepare. 

Yeah  we spend our time together and I do the things for her  that she appreciates, and she pretty much just lets me do my thing.....with the occasional eye roll. Ha.

• Like 2