as a white man from a 99.9% white ecosystem i have seen prejudice and racism but its been more toward "white privlege" than towards black people

i think its important that we make it clear the difference between prejudice and racism

because alot of what i see black people call racism is really prejudice and i dont think they know the difference?

lets discuss....

I believe your right on that fixer. But with bummer in office mixing the pot up, and his cronies will have this thing going to a fever pitch. And if Killary gets in office, it'll be more of the same for 4-8 years, if not worse. (Which it will be.)

Just to clarify because even I wasn't too clear on it.

Prejudice:

noun

1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason, (I made it bold).

2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.

3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding an ethnic, racial, social, or religious group.

4. such attitudes considered collectively:

The war against prejudice is never-ending.

5. damage or injury; detriment:

a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.

verb (used with object), prejudiced, prejudicing.

6. to affect with a prejudice, either favorable or unfavorable:

His honesty and sincerity prejudiced us in his favor.

Racism:

noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.