I'm a proud USA VETERAN. I love my Country and our Freedoms that we have that other countries don't have.If you were fortunate to serve or live in a Country where the Government has control over the media or people you would understand how I feel about the US .BUT AS we look as to what is happening in OUR Country we will need our Militias more than ever.We will protect our 2nd Amendment along with the Constitutional Rights of all Americans. If those in Government think that the American People will stand by they are in for a big Surprise. My Oath has no Expiration Date and I will.obey the orders of the NCO AND OFFICERS above me if called upon but I know they will not obey any orders that defy the Constitutional Rights of American Citizens. Today's Military is a new breed and will Protect the Citizens of the USA before obeying orders to enforce any Vilations to harm our Citizens or our FREEDOM IN OUR Constitution.Thank God Our Militias are preparing and warning others to get Prepared. Time is near .And our Politicians know it and are Running Scared .Hoorah from Huntington West Virginia

• Like 2

Not tech savvy .Sorry .I'm old school back from the Cold war days and biggest video game to play was Space Invaders .Don't know what a thread is .But to all my BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE MILITIAS I'VE GOT YOUR 6 .HOORAH

• Like 2