BuryTheHatchet

"Day of Rage" protests July 15

http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/day-of-rage-protests-are-scheduled-for-july-15th-in-these-american-cities-07112016

Anyone catch this article yesterday on the web? This protest is set to start at the same time all over the country on Friday late afternoon. Could just be all hype, but hate to think of what negative things could come out of it.

Well... we could make it exciting... mabye have a 2A rally at the same time, or maybe all of us dress up in barkas and hold signs that say "ISIS matters". :D

I suggest you listen to the police radio and provide support for the officers. Give water to the officers, keep eyes out and be prepared for another shooter scenario.

Excellent advice. I'm sure the news outlets will be showing any developing events, and a scanner radio app on the phone is quite handy.

Its a good idea to get at least a handheld scanner capable of handling your local PD/Fire/EMT channels. Situational Awareness is paramount! I am a bad example, I use a transceiver to listen to the local channels, I'm just careful not to broadcast.

I read that Atlanta MAY call in the National Guard since their police forces are getting pretty tired with doing so many 12 hr. shifts with all the protests going on. Some are thinking this MAY be a reason for martial law to be called, but I doubt it. Although I will be a little more "prepared" going to work on Friday.

Thanks for the heads up. I highly doubt anything will happen in my neck of the woods but its always good to be prepared.

Latest I read says all demonstrations will be coordinated to happen at 7:00 pm no matter what time zone.

So much info being put out there most of it BS. Just watch the TV and STAY AWAY, but STAY INFORMED and VIGILANT.

From what Anonymous posted, it was supposed to be a peaceful protest in cities around the US. Can't speak to whether or not BLM or others would actually show.

Now that they fixed the security, I'm happy Pokemon is out. Just gotta keep smart about the folks using Pokemon to rob/beat/rape others.