traffic may pick up if we can get more of our men using this site. I think the new learning curve is spooking them till they try it

We are always saying "its time to wake up America" but for those of us who are awake and want to take back our country what do we do? I am tired of sitting on my hands. I want my country back. We need to do something before its to late. Someone please explain to me why we aint doing anything. Alabama brothers and sisters why are we not doing anything?

• Like 1

We are always saying "its time to wake up America" but for those of us who are awake and want to take back our country what do we do? I am tired of sitting on my hands. I want my country back. We need to do something before its to late. Someone please explain to me why we aint doing anything. Alabama brothers and sisters why are we not doing anything?

Start by contacting your US Congresspersons and Senators Which I do on facebook and twitter also you can direct any or all to United States Congress and United States senate also on face book and let them know you opinion I also contact our state counterparts & Governor the same way. As for O-Hitler AKA Obama I bitch at him almost everyday there.

Many of us are training.getting ready for when they bring the fight to us my friend

• Like 1

Many of us are training.getting ready for when they bring the fight to us my friend

How do I get involved? I am tired of just sitting by watching this all happen.

How do I get involved? I am tired of just sitting by watching this all happen.

Contact Silver fox or Diesel on here