Welcome to the Site! Feel free to join in on any conversations or start your own!

Good Morning Brazzballz, I'm a Hoosier as well and Devildog is from my hometown, welcome both of you! Good to see Indiana has some folks faithful to the cause! Currently residing on the West Slope of CO, so welcome indeed! You fellas need anything you call! Just so you know Devildog, I have been gone for 44 yrs, I went into the AF in 1972, retired in 1992, been lots of places seen lots of things, but there is no place like home!

Yea, moved here from Kentucky, Love It here, beautiful, friendly people. Like You Mark, Joined Marines in '79 got out in '91. And I too have been around, seen shit some folks could not digest or process either... But I love the Group here... May have to visit Colorado one day, it has been awhile, last time I was there, was in Colorado Springs back in the early '80's when I had leave....

Yea, moved here from Kentucky, Love It here, beautiful, friendly people. Like You Mark, Joined Marines in '79 got out in '91. And I too have been around, seen shit some folks could not digest or process either... But I love the Group here... May have to visit Colorado one day, it has been awhile, last time I was there, was in Colorado Springs back in the early '80's when I had leave....

My family moved to IN from sunset KY in an effort to avoid the revenuers, moonshiners back in the day. When I retired I moved to C Springs and worked for Loral Command and Control (Moral meant layoffs right and left) 8 and a half yrs. Them moved to Vegas and work at Hellos for four yrs, built the CAOC there I was an IT guy then, now fulltime retired bubba.