Welcome to the Site! Feel free to join in any conversations or start your own!

Thank you very much. I am a bit overwhelmed from the GOP conference and world events as of now.

We have a lot of resources available, and there are undoubtedly folks in and around your area who may be of assistance in getting a bearing on what it is you want to do.

We have a lot of resources available, and there are undoubtedly folks in and around your area who may be of assistance in getting a bearing on what it is you want to do.

Maybe some people can meet here at our local VFW in Elberta Alabama

Welcome. There are a few groups on here that are in Alabama. I'm up in North Alabama and not sure were Elberta is but I might be able to help you out a little. If you need it.

Welcome. There are a few groups on here that are in Alabama. I'm up in North Alabama and not sure were Elberta is but I might be able to help you out a little. If you need it.

Thank you for your reply. I believe the time is coming soon for us all to help each other. We will need to organize.

your right. If we all don't organize under one banner then we will fail. We need to come together and work together to train and be ready.