Sign in to follow this  
News Feeds

Elizabath Warren: "Trump Doesn't Make Me Sick Anymore... He Makes Me Furious"

Almost 24 hours had gone by without Democratic Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren making the headlines (following her call for SEC Chief Mary Jo White's head) before she decided to turn her attention back to the Republican presidential nominee.

20161017_pocahantas1.jpg

As NBC News reports, speaking Sunday night at a campaign event in Denver, Colorado, Warren blasted Trump's treatment of women that has come to light in recent days through a leaked audiotape and multiple accusations of sexual misconduct.

"Some people say it makes them sick to hear Donald Trump talk like that. Well, not me. Donald Trump's words don't make me sick anymore. They make me furious. You bet!"
she said.

Trump has denied the allegations and referred to his lewd remarks about groping women as "locker room talk." But Warren is far from satisfied.

"I never thought we would see a nominee for president who would brag about sexually assaulting women,"
she said. "I never thought I would see a nominee who would attack his victims who came forward saying they were too ugly to have been the objects of his assault."

Warren
called on voters in the swing state to "double down" on their commitment to keeping Trump out of the White House.

And cue 'Pocahantas' tweet response from Trump.

While the polls still show a considerable lead for Hillary over Trump, one has to wonder how desperate she is getting after a week of rape allegations against her opposition has left her relatively unchanged and Trump down just 3 percentage points...

20161017_pocahantas_0.jpg

warren%20angry.jpg?1476715406

BcAhf1002_o

Continue reading...