ghostof1776

Looking to Contribute

Hello.

I don't have any background in law enforcement or military, but I am an expert in the field of IT security and computer programming. I'm looking forward to sharing some ideas and learning from the rest of you. If I can be of assistance in any way just let me know.

-Ghost

Welcome! If you are good at finding deleted emails and , then there is always a use for an IT guy. LOL. Feel free to look around and add your thoughts. We have voices and need to use them.

Don't get me started on the whole e-mail debacle. The bigger issue is how a large percentage of people in this country are quicker to get angry at Russia (who I'm not convinced at all was behind the hack or the leak) for exposing the truth than they are to get angry at the truth itself. Those leaked e-mails give a very clear insight into how this country is being run from a vantage point behind the scenes, and it is disturbing. But forget all that, how dare the Russians interfere with our elections by exposing our own corruption. The longer these people remain asleep, the more severe the impending wake-up call will be.

• Like 1

In complete agreement. Most Russians I know are confused. They drink, womanize and hate terrorists. They are confused why they are now our enemies. The warhawking of the Democrats is almost Neoconish. This election will be a joke and a half.

Democrats and Neocons are basically the same in my book. Call them whatever you want - Conservatives, Republicans, Liberals, Democrats, Neocons - they're all the same. This bipartisan system we supposedly have is nothing more than a theatrical production. We can hire new actors every 2 to 4 years and change nothing, because the real government operates behind the curtains with men like George Soros directing. My own personal recommendation would be to lock them all in and burn down the entire theater (see Inglorious Basterds). But that's just me.