Sign in to follow this  
News Feeds

Book's scary conclusion: Clintons 'Above the Law'

AuthorJones.jpg

Author Jones

Editor’s note: The Washington hypocrites can’t understand why the Paula Jones lawsuit against the Clintons won’t go away. Maybe it’s because that lawsuit along with Clinton’s lying in a deposition about the Monica Lewinsky fiasco, facilitated the first presidential impeachment in 130 years!

Stephen M. Jones, Paula’s ex-husband, tells the inside story of what really happened between them and the Clinton establishment in “ABOVE THE LAW: THE UNTOLD STORY THAT IMPEACHED A PRESIDENT AND ROCKED A NATION.”

He describes how Hillary Clinton’s scorched earth policy against her husband’s accusers devastated countless lives and epitomized the term above the law.

The questions posed: If you think Hillary is an emblematic leader of women and a better choice for president, think again. If you think Bill Clinton was the lesser of two evils between him and his “wife,” think again.
To the highest branches of government to the smallest business enterprises to the average American citizen, be warned: the Clintons will continue to cheat the law and disavow our inalienable rights because they are “ABOVE THE LAW”.

Exclusively at WND.com, read this excerpt from “ABOVE THE LAW: THE UNTOLD STORY THAT IMPEACHED A PRESIDENT AND ROCKED A NATION.”

You can order a copy of “ABOVE THE LAW: THE UNTOLD STORY THAT IMPEACHED A PRESIDENT AND ROCKED A NATION,” published by World Ahead Press, from the WND Superstore.

“Above The Law” – Introduction

This book is written by an average person for an average, everyday person.

There’s no ghostwriter here, nope – nada. No orthodox spit and shine delivery. You’re just not going to get it here.

You’re also not going to get the slanted views of some reporter or forensic law professor. If my views are jaded, it’s because they were purely motivated by personal emotions from real events. I tried to be objective, even about myself. I don’t think I come out smelling like a rose by any means. I made mistakes. I think we all did. Stripped of varnish, this book begins as if you were a fly on the wall in the hotel room with Bill Clinton and Paula as he does the unthinkable.

It is a story of humanistic value that has all the elements of hopes, desires, and tragedies. The book has fiery dialogue, commentary, and, of course, more than its fair share of ridiculous analogies. Being Southern born, you wouldn’t expect anything less.

The Republicans may not like it, because I name a few names. The liberals may not like it, because I poke the Clintons square in the eye on more than a few occasions, but it doesn’t matter what they think. It’s here, ready for you to read and draw your own conclusions.

Some people, certainly not the Washington elite, can’t understand why the Jones lawsuit won’t go away. It has had a residual effect on many people’s lives whether they liked it or not. It forced them to look at their own morality. Maybe people saw a little of Clinton in themselves. There’s always a scandal of some type in every work environment; if not, some backbiter will create one. And so it seems that most Americans were willing to give Clinton a free pass. I mean, why not?

Learn THE INCREDIBLE STORY of the first impeachment of a president in 130 years by reading, “ABOVE THE LAW: THE UNTOLD STORY THAT IMPEACHED A PRESIDENT AND ROCKED A NATION.” Available now at the WND Superstore, this explosive new book telling the story of Paula Jones lawsuit against the Clintons is a reminder why Crooked Hillary must be defeated!

We see moral degradation in the movies, on the Internet, and in most publications we read. Just looking at the pictures will give your five year-old a prerequisite in sex education. Are we less moral as a nation as we were, say, twenty years ago?

Most of us want to visualize the White House as a bride in a white dress; as pure and virgin as a mountain stream. In reality, we know there are lots of white dresses but few virgin streams. It’s the illusion of dignity, respectability, and honor. Enter the Clintons. With the media frenzy building like a never-ending epic of an uncensored Payton Place, Americans, hooked on tabloid news, rush home like going to a drive-up fast-food joint to gorge ourselves on the latest blue plate special. This all-you-can eat White House tabloid junk food feast ensued when the Clintons took possession. That’s not to say that there haven’t been public scandals in the past, but the Clintons lack of moral judgment took moral bankruptcy to a new level.

Here’s this guy, with issues, elected to the highest office. The same touchy, feely, fuzzy, friendly persona that got Clinton elected will ultimately be his own legacy.

His successful political career was almost undermined by his unbridled libido. I think the term Tricky Dick that bannered the Nixon years is much better suited to the Clinton administration. Of course, being married to a sexually liberated feminist with a kinship to alternate lifestyles didn’t help. Speaking of lifestyles, if you think gay marriage becoming legal in most states is about humanity’s journey to a new era of tolerance, think again. It’s more about lining the pockets of divorce lawyers and judges who just can’t wait to grab your assets. Maybe it’s a testament to Hillary’s calculating run in 2016. It’s a long time coming for a woman presidency, but Hillary? She’s Trump, on steroids towards woman who get in her way. But hey, what do I know about political correctness? I come from a region where they grow big heads and play banjos.

Morality in the White house? Do we really care? Or have we become a culture of Jerry Springer yuppies? So, what do we do? We sell out like a half-off sale at Macy’s around Christmastime. This sellout didn’t happen overnight; it took time for the Clinton administration to go out and plant the seed of deception on the blue cocktail dress of public opinion. Excuse the pun.

A special new offer for you to get the NATIONWIDE SENSATION rocking the 2016 election. The Kindle version of “Hillary The Other Woman,” is now available at the special price of ONLY $1.99. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity – get it now at the WND Superstore!

What method would be used to indoctrinate the masses? He already had the support from organizations such as the National Organization of Women (N.O.W.) and most of the Hollywood elite. It’s amazing how he seemed to gel with an industry based partly on fiction and moral taboos. Bill could break out his saxophone to entertain as easily as he could wag the dog. It gave us a sense that he was one of them, and that sort of thing goes on all the time in tinsel town. So here you go Bill, free pass.

Now, the JFK wannabe thing definitely worked for him in the partying and womanizing department. While governor Bill and his little brother, Roger, were the ultimate party boys. They could blow more dust in one night than Mick Jagger’s entire band on tour in Costa Rica. Roger was heard saying, “My brother, Bill, has a nose like a vacuum cleaner.” Eureka! In fact, I heard that the idea of the Got Milk campaign was inspired by a milk advertising executive who was invited to one of Roger Clinton’s many poolside parties. He observed that the then governor had passed out with, what he thought was, a milk mustache.

Why do you think he was the only modern president not to release his medical history to the public? Maybe you’re willing to accept the answer generated from the White House spin cycle: that every American should reserve the right to keep their medical history private. I say, hell no! Not if you’re running for the highest office in the country and you had a substance abuse problem that caused you to have an operation to remove your lymph nodes, not to mention a curvature in your penis caused by hard sex. Being a drug addict, let alone a sex addict, could raise some questions about what a qualified candidate is. Speaking of qualified. Lying about Benghazi, with American blood on your hands while insulting the American public’s intelligence by saying it was about a pathetic video is incompetent. Hillary shouldn’t have risen any further than First Lady. Come on! It was about Obama winning a second term. Some Americans cannot tell the difference between White House and jailhouse. They still want to elect Hillary to the highest office even though she cost Americans their lives! Go ahead elect her and open the flood gates of immigration and hold hands and sing “Kumbaya’” with under-the-radar radical jihadist that are impossible to vet, and see how fast they strap on their suicide vest and tear American innocence to unrecognizable heaps of flesh and shattered bones, but I digress.

A lot of Clinton surrogates back then were on TV and talk radio shows saying that his personal life is private and is between him, his wife, and God. Personally, I would refer to Hillary as a business associate, sleight-of-hand politician, or cattle future queen, but a stand-by-my-man wife is a bit of a stretch. You think a women like Hillary would dump Bill to lose all that political clout when she was about to sink her teeth into something bigger? I think not.

Now more than ever, Bill and Hill are “Partners in Crime.” Jerome Corsi reveals “The Clintons’ scheme to monetize the White House for personal profit.”

Some of you may be scratching the noggin’ and asking, “What in the bohemian is a cattle future queen?” Simply put, Hillary admittedly, with no experience in futures trading, invested sixty-three hundred dollars in the good economical future of cattle, and she made nearly a hundred thousand bucks. Wow! It’s good to be the queen. However, her broker, Robert “Red” Bones, was suspended for three years for insider shenanigans. Martha Stewart couldn’t cook this stuff up without going to jail, but Hillary always had a front man to take the hit. Red Bone’s was lucky. It cost Vince Foster his life.

Regardless of all the misdeeds, the Clintons’ propaganda took root with the public. Case in point: I remember a middle-aged woman screaming at Paula and me as we were rushing to make our connection at the Memphis airport.

“Clinton’s personal life has nothing to do with his public life. He’s doing a fine job, leave him alone.”

I made the dubious mistake of trying to defuse the situation by explaining to her that Clinton had made inappropriate advances to Paula while she was one of his subordinates. I was running late, so I touched her on the shoulder as I explained that I had a flight to catch. She smiled back at me. Ah, she understands, I thought. I’ve turned her around and she is moving to the light at the end of the tunnel. To my astonishment she screamed with a raging force that caused spit particles to coat my face like an outtake of the movie The Exorcist, minus the spinning head. In a deep hellish voice she hollered, “Police! He hit me, police!”

From that day on, I saw a new cult beginning to take form where its members took an oath of blind faith and secrecy; a cult that would have made Reverend Moon proud. I refer to these mindless followers as Clintontologists. These disciples worked feverishly on every new network show that sprung up like a gold mining boomtown of the 1800s. Like the boomtowns, the networks lined their pockets with the misfortune of those that were named in the unfolding drama.

James Carville was the highest-ranking guru of the Clintontologists. He was chosen to indoctrinate the masses. I believe James was cloned from dark hearts and big heads in Area 51, because nothing that condescendingly ugly can come from a woman’s womb, seriously.

AbovetheLaw-193x300.jpg

Carville, with crop circle deception, sent disciples to the far reaches of universal opinion. These converts would profess, “There’s a right wing conspiracy to impeach the president and these people are behind the Jones’ lawsuit. The president has the highest rating than any president in history. He’s balanced the budget, he’s reformed welfare as we know it, he’s put women in key positions in his administration, he’s raised the minimum wage for our young people, he’s tackling our dwindling social security for our senior citizens, he’s putting new programs out there for single moms, and he’s proposing a tax cut for middle-class families with children. The president has accepted responsibility for his lack of judgment, and he’s asked forgiveness from those he has hurt.”

Hot damn, makes ya wanna vote for Hillary to get him all over again.

A special new offer for you to get the NATIONWIDE SENSATION rocking the 2016 election. The Kindle version of “Hillary The Other Woman,” is now available at the special price of ONLY $1.99. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity – get it now at the WND Superstore!

However, they conveniently forgot to mention that this heartfelt speech came only after Bill’s uncontrolled outburst of DNA was a match on Monica’s blue cocktail dress. Too bad, huh? The Johnny Cochran metaphor in the O.J. Simpson, case would’ve worked great. Can you imagine Bob Bennett, Clinton’s lawyer, saying in stuffed shirt bravado, “If the DNA stain on that blue cocktail dress doesn’t fit – isn’t a match, then you’ll have to acquit.”

But his personal misconduct has nothing to do with his public capacity to run the nation. They say, “It takes a village (of idiots) and a stand-by-your-man woman.” So build that bridge of deception. If you build it, they will come. Do you remember all that yada, yada, yada? No? Hm, too young to remember? Listen up gen Y, or if you prefer, millennials, because this was the opening script that was drummed into our psyche for as long as four-scores ago. Well, maybe not that long ago Abe, but the Clintontologists were on every radio and TV show until nearly a state of comatose set in. Hell, I almost felt his pain. Maybe I was wrong and Clinton was the victim, and Paula dropped her skirt.

The right wing, Clinton-hater’s theory worked pretty well for a while. Combined with the bimbo eruption there was James Carville calling Paula white, trailer park trash even though she never lived in a trailer park. Years earlier, I had rented a trailer on a lake for three months one summer, so it peeved me when anyone insinuated that people who lived in a trailer park were trash. If that were so, I’d say trash elected Clinton governor, because probably half the people who reside in the state of Arkansas live in house trailers.

Most importantly, they were talking about my wife, the mother of my sons.

Now more than ever, Bill and Hill are “Partners in Crime.” Jerome Corsi reveals “The Clintons’ scheme to monetize the White House for personal profit.”

Paula had my name, and when you die, people remember you by the legacy you leave. Being Southern born, reputation and honor mean a lot to me. I wanted to set things right and an apology would do just fine. An apology is about being accountable for your actions. Clinton should have had the backbone to admit his indiscretion and set things right.

A simple apology about a misunderstanding that shouldn’t have happened in the first place was all that was needed, and it would have been over with! We wouldn’t have known about the dirty-kneed intern, and Clinton wouldn’t have had to lie about it in our deposition, which opened the door for the Starr investigation that launched the impeachment proceedings. Boy – woulda, coulda, shoulda.

This was not about money for me, as some disingenuous reporters wrote. It was about having the backbone to do the right thing. But because of hardheadedness, bad legal advice, or a combination of both, all of us as a nation were drawn into a moral issue on what constitutes sexual harassment in the work place.

To the highest branches of government to the smallest business enterprise, no one should be subjected to lewd behavior on the job. The Jones lawsuit would not go away simply because it was Without Apology.

This is my true story; the names have not been changed because there’s no innocence to protect.

Learn THE INCREDIBLE STORY of the first impeachment of a president in 130 years by reading, “ABOVE THE LAW: THE UNTOLD STORY THAT IMPEACHED A PRESIDENT AND ROCKED A NATION.” Available now at the WND Superstore, this explosive new book telling the story of Paula Jones lawsuit against the Clintons is a reminder why Crooked Hillary must be defeated!

Continue reading...