Stephen Dermont

New Member Initial Post.

Should POTUS-Elect Donald Trump - Repeal, Amend, or Change the GCA/Brady Bill? (Pick Two Choices)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should POTUS-Elect Donald Trump - Repeal, Amend, or Change the GCA/Brady Bill? (Pick Two Choices)

• Neither should Exist to Begin with.
    • GCA stays, Brady bill goes!
    • Brady Bill, GCA goes!
    • They both need major Changes!
    • They both need Minor Changes!
    • They BOTH need to be Repealed!
    • Nothing should change, We are fine right where we are.
    • NO OPINION. I'm just a lasy bastard and want to see the results with contributing.

How's it going fellas. I'm a 35 year old man who 'recently' began my OWN firearm collection as well as Reloading. I can currently Reload .40sw/.45ACP and .223/5.56 (i have shot and been around guns and gun safety my whole life.) Personally i EDC a Springfield xD.40 S&w 4" full sized service model, and my wife carries a Springfield XDM.45ACP 3.8" compact a w/ hi-cap mag and a pinky ext.We also own A Ruger AR556. That thing is great. Sighted it in w/ minor adjustments. Fit and fish is superb. No wobble between receivers. And yet, i Digress. We both are in the process of obtaining our cdw's as well. Very shortly now. hard part is over. My name is Stephen "Daniel" Dermont, my wife's name is Tawnya. We used to be associated with the Kentucky State Militia, but my understanding is they are Defunct now. I was Close with both Big And Little Charlie Puckett. Little Charlie and my wife were together for almost 10years. Unfortunately he passed in his sleep just a few months after his father passed of cancer. Welp that's our background. Sorry for the book, any questions - just ask.

I'm not being Condescending, but here are some links to the relevant info. Mush easier to give you links (as well as much more accurate) i May Not remember everything correctly.

Brady Bill: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act

Gun Control Act Of 1968: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Control_Act_of_1968

The GCA is the one that outlaws manufacture and possession of full auto weapons. (or i guess it would be better said as 'it Regulates it to the point of Not being Available to the vast majority of people.')

The brady Bill is WHY we have background checks, waiting periods, Ect ect.

The links will give you ALOT more specific information brother.

• Like 1

Stephen, I saw your post and think you are fiercely motivated. I too share this drive. Glad to see you and the Mrs are ready for anything. Keep in touch brother.

How's it going fellas. I'm a 35 year old man who 'recently' began my OWN firearm collection as well as Reloading. I can currently Reload .40sw/.45ACP and .223/5.56 (i have shot and been around guns and gun safety my whole life.) Personally i EDC a Springfield xD.40 S&w 4" full sized service model, and my wife carries a Springfield XDM.45ACP 3.8" compact a w/ hi-cap mag and a pinky ext.We also own A Ruger AR556. That thing is great. Sighted it in w/ minor adjustments. Fit and fish is superb. No wobble between receivers. And yet, i Digress. We both are in the process of obtaining our cdw's as well. Very shortly now. hard part is over. My name is Stephen "Daniel" Dermont, my wife's name is Tawnya. We used to be associated with the Kentucky State Militia, but my understanding is they are Defunct now. I was Close with both Big And Little Charlie Puckett. Little Charlie and my wife were together for almost 10years. Unfortunately he passed in his sleep just a few months after his father passed of cancer. Welp that's our background. Sorry for the book, any questions - just ask.

Welcome! There is lots to see here, and plenty more out there to add to it. Thanks for joining. I would need a very productive gold mine to fund every weapon that I would want to collect.