fixer

OFFICIAL 1st NJ REG USGA/ New Jersey State Militia

fixer submitted a new link:

1058.jpg

This page is used for communication between the members of the 1st NJ Regiment of the United States Guardian Angels ( also known as the New Jersey State militia).

The 1st NJ/USGA conducts bi-monthly meetings and training sessions, normally in Central New Jersey.

The goal is to protect the American people and particularly New Jersey residents from whatever problems or struggles may arise. Whether it be natural disaster, enemy attacks on the United States, or anything else imaginable, this First Regiment of U.S. Guardians will be ready to aid our fellow Americans.

We firmly believe in the U.S. Constitution and have every intention of upholding it. This is not some sort of anti-government group.

If you want more information or would like to become part of the 1st NJ/USGA, and plan to be active and attend meetings, we will be happy to have you.

- Commanding Officer, 1st NJ/USGA

• Like 1

fixer submitted a new link:

1058.jpg

This page is used for communication between the members of the 1st NJ Regiment of the United States Guardian Angels ( also known as the New Jersey State militia).

The 1st NJ/USGA conducts bi-monthly meetings and training sessions, normally in Central New Jersey.

The goal is to protect the American people and particularly New Jersey residents from whatever problems or struggles may arise. Whether it be natural disaster, enemy attacks on the United States, or anything else imaginable, this First Regiment of U.S. Guardians will be ready to aid our fellow Americans.

We firmly believe in the U.S. Constitution and have every intention of upholding it. This is not some sort of anti-government group.

If you want more information or would like to become part of the 1st NJ/USGA, and plan to be active and attend meetings, we will be happy to have you.

- Commanding Officer, 1st NJ/USGA

I have been a traveling unit for some time, been in NJ for about 8 years now my old unit from California has faded so I am looking for something more Local. Has anything taken off or anyone else you know of I can reach out to?

I am a active party looking to apply services where needed.

• Like 1