fixer

New Jersey State Militia - Pinelands Brigade

fixer submitted a new link:

1061.jpg

New Jersey State Militia - Pinelands Brigade

The primary mission of the New Jersey State Militia - Pinelands Brigade is to educate the public regarding a range of issues, including, but not limited to their Second Amendment rights, the invasion of United states soil, by foreign nationals, and the completely destabilizing impact of their illegal activities on our economy, our national security, and other facets of our daily lives. The complete encroachment and violations of both the Federal and State governments on our guaranteed civil liberties, and other issues that, many of us feel, can no longer be ignored.

Our other solemn duty is to both educate and train those who are willing to volunteer their valuable time with the New Jersey Militia - Pinelands Brigade. To obey and uphold the laws of the State of New Jersey and the Government of the United States of America.

• Like 1

Well with the new laws being put into place by our New Governor i would have to say following state laws are going to become an issue.Especially if and when (which i most likely think is coming)they try to seize our Firearms!!! I just know i will never give up mine because if they are not going to compensate us for them monetarily then they can kiss it,and im talking the full price!Governor Murphy is chipping away each month further and further at our 2nd and needs to be stopped! Lawyers must be hired to get involved and if the NRA wont do it then we do!!!

our next meeting which will be my 1st is coming up soon and i will suggest that for sure!I hope we can rally more people to the cause but as it is we only had 37% of the states population get out to vote for this communist Governor and and now that he is in power he is ripping up our U.S. Constitution one line at a time!!!