Hello everyone I'm new to the page and excited to find people with the same mindset as myself. I live in rural eastern Nebraska, grew up on a farm n all that good stuff. No prior military experience since I was a foolish kid and then was a little to honest with the recruiter ( told em I had previously had asthma) regret the hell outta that. Any questions feel free to ask I'd like to get to know some people in my area

welcome to the site! let me know if you have any questions or feedback

Thank you sir. I'm hoping to find some training in the future after I finish my rifle build and just to meet Some good people.

• Like 1

Welcome! Glad to meet another Midwesterner. Military experience doesn't define you, rather it mines one down to what the core values are inside that person. You just have to find your own mental and physical breaking points instead of having someone else do that for you. Don't get discouraged. Someone whom spends too much time looking back on their path of regrets in life is going to stumble over what they are not paying attention to in front of them. Thanks for joining this site.