thanks pal!

I wasnt sure where to post this and couldnt find a place to do it so i made my own ??

Maybe you should just make a sticky for a checking roll call type of post ?? or is there already one and I just missed it ??

Hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas !

Just logging into the site , triggers your visit and registers you as "active" , don't really need a post :) but hey we like talking so it don't matter anyway :P

Just logging into the site , triggers your visit and registers you as "active" , don't really need a post :) but hey we like talking so it don't matter anyway :P

Ok , Thats good to know ! yeah I embarrass my Wife and Kids sometimes because I like people and getting to know them ! My family thinks I am wayyy to sociable sometimes lol ! But i see someone and can sometimes tell that all they need is a kind word and someone to talk to and I dig putting a smile on their faces even if its only for a moment ! I get way more from them than I give and thats alright by me !! :)

• Like 2

Welcome! Nice guys may finish last, but they sure have fun along the way. Glad to have you here.

Glad to be here my friend !! I sure know about the last place !! cant seem to get even let alone ahead lol !!