Sign in to follow this  
Quietsurvivalist

More Beofeng hate

More Beofeng hate

I have used a number of these type radios and as much as Id like to say they are a must for everyone they are so far from good its pathetic.

You are throwing away your money, and if you don’t understand it stop spending money and educate yourself about the differences

Full article here-http://offgridsurvival.com/baofenguv5rv2review/

When it comes to emergency communications there’s a lot of advice out there on what types of emergency radios you should carry in your bugout bags. But sadly, the recommendations are usually coming from people who have little to no experience in emergency communications – and most of them have no experience with ham radio.

I’ve been a Licensed Ham Radio operator for over 20 years now, I’ve had numerous radios and talked to people from around the globe; I’ve done so on equipment that ranged from high-tech top of the line gear to cobbled together radio parts and antennas that looked like some sort of mad science fair project. I’m not telling you this to brag, I just want you to know that when I recommend a product, or in this case tell you to stay away from a product, I do so from experience.

I recommend reading the whole thing, and watch the video. As more informed people are doing more than buying these things and throwing them in a box, the more issues are brought to light.

More Beofeng hate

The post More Beofeng hate appeared first on The Quiet Survivalist.

Original Source