According to Paul Sperry (just seen on FOX and Friends), it is all coming from Obama and his "Organizing For America".

Former president BHO and his "shadow government" are behind the riots, protests, town hall disruptions, etc all targeted at President Trump's administration. His organization has trained over 30,000 "protesters" and they in turn train others.

There is another training coming up soon. According to the website, people signing up go through 6-weeks of training.

What Obama is doing seems to make him and his minions Domestic Terrorist under the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act.

(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—

(A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B)appear to be intended—

(i)to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii)to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii)to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

©occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Just a note, when you go to OFA website and look at the footer, the last sentence is, "In loving memory of Alex Okrent". Who is Alext Okrent? He was a gay Obama campaign staffer who died at age 29. Obama dedicated his 2013 Inaugural Ball to his memory.

I'd say connect the dots, OFA is the work of the community organizer who somehow ended up in the WH.