fixer

Fox News - What changed?

Whats going on did Fox News turn their backs on trump?

last 2 times i tuned in they were trump bashing thought i was watching CNN

CNN is losing viewers or should I more accurately say bleeding viewers. Fox is more for Trump than I was hearing during Megan Kelly's tenure. She literally hated Trump. Now that she's gone and Tucker Carlson took her place, and BTW has more than doubled her viewer base since he took over, it's become much more pro Trump in my opinion.

We need our own news outlet. I'm not for going along with whatever President Trump says. I'm for the truth. When he's doing a great job say so. If he screws up, say so. This wishy washy crap pisses me off.

As a whole I like Fox news. At least they aren't going on about how awesome Obama was.

• Like 2

We need our own news outlet. I'm not for going along with whatever President Trump says. I'm for the truth. When he's doing a great job say so. If he screws up, say so. This wishy washy crap pisses me off.

As a whole I like Fox news. At least they aren't going on about how awesome Obama was.

Unfortunately, they are globalist owned and therefore can't be completely trusted. Infowars.com is the most stable and solid.

We need our own CNN called Constitutionalist News Network.

• Like 2

Fox News/Fox Business is the only major TV network that gives conservatives/constitutionalists a fair shake. I'm glad they're there... big time.

• Like 1