Tell us more about the site.

fuqrafiles.com you can read all for your self! they've been training here for years protected from us III%er's by the U.S.A. CONSTITUTION or so they say.

fuqrafiles.com you can read all for your self! they've been training here for years protected from us III%er's by the U.S.A. CONSTITUTION or so they say.

You know now that I think about it there's no way to post FB info. or a way to transfer pics. and other documents from other sources to this site unless I don't know how ?

You know now that I think about it there's no way to post FB info. or a way to transfer pics. and other documents from other sources to this site unless I don't know how ?

Check my FB page David Miller, III%er, Gun Nut, Gun Smith

Many of us don't go to websites without information on it. The site blocks crawlers, so even google is blank on what the site is. A quick synopsis, like this site tells us all about muslim fundamentalist training camps in the United States, or similar would help.

Many of us don't go to websites without information on it. The site blocks crawlers, so even google is blank on what the site is. A quick synopsis, like this site tells us all about muslim fundamentalist training camps in the United States, or similar would help.

any way we could talk privately ?

any way we could talk privately ?

you can talk privately with members by starting a conversation with them the button is located under their badges.....

5aa3d658aa61b_ScreenShot2017-03-04at8_59_34PM.png.35844b9be94a84d39fe100715588a0db.png