Hello all. I am LetFreedomRing of the Indiana Citizens Volunteer Militia. I had to add the underscores to my call sign on here, because apparently someone already had the call sign I use on this site. I am the current ranking leader in the 79th regiment of the ICVM which includes the citizens who are residents of Tippecanoe County, Indiana.

http://www.mymilitia.com/groups/indiana-citizens-volunteer-militia.108/

Hello and welcome! I ran into the same problem. When you complete your post, you can edit it as many times as you wish UNTIL you close the thread or navigate away... then it is "locked". Now I always use the "Preview" option.

Thankee sir, I guess I should have done a better job of previewing. I found another mistake but I'm too embarrassed to point it out. I guess I should make sure I'm more rested and alert before posting. LOL

Thankee sir, I guess I should have done a better job of previewing. I found another mistake but I'm too embarrassed to point it out. I guess I should make sure I'm more rested and alert before posting. LOL

I fixed that one too ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! Glad to see you forming a group and recruiting! If you need any help, there are plenty of us available to help you!

Thanks all! I am also a member of GOA, Gun Owners of America in addition to the NRA Membership I hold. I think the more that hold membership in both organizations, the more protected and safer our 2nd Amendment confirmed inalienable right of private citizens to bear arms will be.