Hunter

Judicial tyranny ( 9th circuit )

The judicial judgement was so bad, the only conclusion to come to was that it was done with intentional indifference. The lawyers involved in the case were also left over from the last administration and should have been fired right away.

• Like 2

Hawaii has not taken in a single refugee. Since they want to allow these people in, then ALL refugees should be sent to Hawaii!

Non-Americans have NO Right to our Constitutional protections. These are reserved to Americans and people on US soil. This is why GITMO exist. Once enemy combatants had come here, they would have been afforded all the rights and privileges of our system. They are at Cuba instead.

• Like 1

lololol!! BUT neither Kenya nor Indonesia are on the list of countries sending refugees. :eek:

• Like 2

The 9th circuit has a few decent constitutional Judges, but it also has some of the most fruit-looped, drug endowed, hippy fcks from California. I'm in Ca. at the moment, but I am desperately trying to convince my wife it's time to retire and move to hell out of here. Every time I have to do errands I walk next to someone the most strange zombie like people I have ever seen. I really do believe the reason there are so many zombie shows on television is because the are getting us accustomed to the revelation of a real zombie world!

• Like 1