Wolfpack9

Left is Arming up. Consider this

to among the first in a new wave of Communism/Leftist "protests"

[MEDIA=facebook]id=10154247224046861;type=video[/MEDIA]

To those on the fence time to make a decision

this video is from Phoenix AZ. Its on FB

• Like 1

I find these leftists interesting, clearly an affront to all we, as Patriots hold dear, for them to arm up and march in support of who knows what . What else is interesting is that they seem to feel that in some way, we are intimidated by them. Obviously, they are scrapping for a fight, and much to their soon to be learned pain, they will get a fight that will seem like a version of hell they did not find in their " Call of Duty " video game . For whichever cause they pretend to be showing force to support, they look like children, foolish, desperate children. I do not dismiss them as they have taken up arms. But I do believe them to be nothing more than targets of opportunity to a trained eye . Pity them, they will fall to a man.

The video is unavailable, but I think I know the video to which you posted. However childish or inexperienced they may appear to be, pulling a trigger requires no special skill. A little more training on how to shoot, move, and communicate, and they can be a formidable force with their numbers. I would never underestimate the child soldiers found in ISIS or the guerrilla soldiers of Africa. The same should apply to any insurgent soldiers against patriot forces here in America.

I find these leftists interesting, clearly an affront to all we, as Patriots hold dear, for them to arm up and march in support of who knows what . What else is interesting is that they seem to feel that in some way, we are intimidated by them. Obviously, they are scrapping for a fight, and much to their soon to be learned pain, they will get a fight that will seem like a version of hell they did not find in their " Call of Duty " video game . For whichever cause they pretend to be showing force to support, they look like children, foolish, desperate children. I do not dismiss them as they have taken up arms. But I do believe them to be nothing more than targets of opportunity to a trained eye . Pity them, they will fall to a man.

Yes!