Had a person who decided to join the irregulars of ohio ... he posted in here ... was nothing but trouble --- keyboard warrior ---- made excuses about why he could never train... very outspoken and disrepectful to officers ....not wanting to form own group .......beware fellow militia members .... he is all about the wrong things .....c9ntact me by e-mail for namd and location in ohio .....

• Like 2

Had a person who decided to join the irregulars of ohio ... he posted in here ... was nothing but trouble --- keyboard warrior ---- made excuses about why he could never train... very outspoken and disrepectful to officers ....not wanting to form own group .......beware fellow militia members .... he is all about the wrong things .....c9ntact me by e-mail for namd and location in ohio .....

It's called vetting and I expect to go through it. I am looking to join a local chapter in my state.

• Like 2

It's called vetting and I expect to go through it. I am looking to join a local chapter in my state.

We vetted , did a complete background check....and face to face....people can lie and he did even about being prior military ...was caught up in his lies.

Yes it is... i dont have a contact in Iowa ... our organization covers Ohio / Texas getting ready to expand yo Arizona and Nebraska and Oregon..plus we have an alliance with the Virginia Emergency Response Group ( Militia)

Unfortunately we all need to sort through the newcomers with our local groups, as these people turn up all the time. People with mentalities different than the group constantly cause friction. Others intentionally try to sabotage the groups by causing drama.

• Like 3

Unfortunately we all need to sort through the newcomers with our local groups, as these people turn up all the time. People with mentalities different than the group constantly cause friction. Others intentionally try to sabotage the groups by causing drama.

I can understand why and the necessity for vetting new comers, it is only common sense.