fixer

My Militia - Certified Militia Standards

600.png.4fa4e17ecd7eed0391b163ead0b6ec15.png

We are going to establish a general set of standards for units to abide to. This will help us in connecting Members with Militias and Militias with Members.

We need your help to develop this ... Lets start with Number 1 ...

I: Highest Ranking Officer is to contact local county sheriff to discuss community service, call to arms and where they fit in with local officials. Contact information should be also shared

Militias are not to implement a "Call To Arms" they can only be activated by country sheriff

What's you thoughts on this?

• Like 1

Thanks for the e-mail guy's, I fallow this page in facebook but I was in facebook jail and I decided to cancel my account, but now I'm back, is really nice to hear from you again, great page!!! Lina Mercado.

• Like 1

I think its a good start, whenever it gets written up, don't forget to point out a clear vision of what the goal is.

[ATTACH=full]1144[/ATTACH]

We are going to establish a general set of standards for units to abide to. This will help us in connecting Members with Militias and Militias with Members.

We all need to be on the same sheet of music if we going to play the same song. But lets keep it simple

• Like 1

Lets get some ideas going here

I am a first responder (EMS and Firefighter) in a Rural All volunteer Fire/rescue Squad. I would suggest Militia members look into their community First response system and Volunteer, (get involved) You will learn a lot about your local area and Work with the folks that are like minded as far as protecting your community. You will know all about assets available if a situation evolves into a "Call to Arms". Make contact with Local Law, county Sheriff and 911 director and offer your assistance with personnel or what ever you have to help in situations such as a Mass Casualty Incident, Flood, Prolonged Power outage or anything else. get your Group (local militia) listed as a county asset.

• Like 3

This would be touchy depending on state. With the laws on the books here in Oregon it may put an entire group at risk to contact local sheriff.

• Like 2

[ATTACH=full]1144[/ATTACH]

It would all depend on the local sheriff. At one time the local sheriff here would not issue carry permits to anyone. It wasn't until he was forced to do so that he started. This has been fixed now over the entire state but I remember it. I don't know how these guys keep getting elected.

• Like 1

This would be touchy depending on state. With the laws on the books here in Oregon it may put an entire group at risk to contact local sheriff.

Totally agree!!!

Yes that would be a good start. Depending on which state, even by county. Wisconsin used to have a anti para-military training law. I have to check it out further. It was passed when the old Posse commitatis? was active. Also no unit membership on paper, or on line other than one contact person, or sacrafical? Lamb. Till an alliance is made. two Commanders one public one silent. I'm working on that also. Also going on a local radio stations morning talk show/be my guest. Public relations. Might get publically chastised once a persons name comes out, family too being affiliated with the group. Might need some thick skin. Sheriffs Dept. might start following you around? Feds? At any rate Keep Your Powder Dry