Been on here a while , decided to get more active. Was active at Bundy , Malheur and White hope mine , I'm a true patriot and will STAND behind my words.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! Feel free to join in on any conversation or start your own.

• Like 1

Welcome back 68, activity is what we need around here. New around here myself. Been up in the mountains the last few years so im a little behind on whats going on in the world. You mentioned bundy, malheur and white hope mine. Care to fill in a fng?

• Like 2

Ever find a group out your way or still looking?

Been on here a while , decided to get more active. Was active at Bundy , Malheur and White hope mine , I'm a true patriot and will STAND behind my words.
  • Like 1

Glad to see you post

• Like 1

Welcome back 68, activity is what we need around here. New around here myself. Been up in the mountains the last few years so im a little behind on whats going on in the world. You mentioned bundy, malheur and white hope mine. Care to fill in a fng?

Sorry , with all the trials for the patriots going on I'm staying out of things for now