I notice this every time I walk into my bank, on the front entrance door under the hours it is posted "No Firearms on the Premises". As I enter my bank, I always wonder why they want to advertise to criminals that there are no firearms on the premises? It seems to me they are begging for trouble. The second thought that comes to my mind as I walk through the door is if an armed assailant comes in, at least I am carrying mine and able to protect myself.....

#carryeverywhere

• Like 2

I notice this every time I walk into my bank, on the front entrance door under the hours it is posted "No Firearms on the Premises". As I enter my bank, I always wonder why they want to advertise to criminals that there are no firearms on the premises? It seems to me they are begging for trouble. The second thought that comes to my mind as I walk through the door is if an armed assailant comes in, at least I am carrying mine and able to protect myself.....

#carryeverywhere

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six!

• Like 3

#carryeverywhere

I carry concealed every where also. Even past the little signs. I figure what they don't know wont hurt them and may even save someone especially me. If they do happen to notice I figure they'll ask me to leave and I will willingly because I will disarm for anyone.

• Like 1

Kinda curious where you live/bank.  I'v never seen a no gun sign on a bank and I used to provide uniformed armed security for several.

In my new AO (which I love) we do have a no gun sign on our grocery store. I ignore it and assume most others do as well.