FarmerJohn

North Korea "declares" war on US...Thoughts?

I doubt north korea itself poses much of a threat but if they attempt to take action, even if the fail, im thinking trump is going to retaliate with extreme prejudice. So the question is, how do you think russia will respond if this goes anywhere. Link follows

http://tribunist.com/news/kim-jong-un-accuses-cia-of-assassination-plot-and-promises-war-will-begin-immediately/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=amn

Hope we let china convince them thats not a good idea, we have to remember china is their ally and use that to our advantage

Honestly, i think china is going to stick with the US on this one. They'd go bankrupt if our economy was suddenly destroyed or collapsed. We owe them a shit ton of money

• Like 1

China may go along with our wishes for now but they have done this in the past only to let the situation get out of control again. They use the north Korean leader to their advantage.

Russia is a thorn but they wont risk an all out war with the US. The only problem with striking north korea right now is the amount of artillery aimed at the south. We couldn't possibly get it all before Seoul was hit. I was stationed in south korea when this little jerk's dad was still in charge. It sucked being there then I don't imagine its any better now. When I was there we had 2 divisions in country 2nd ID and 8th army. When I arrived in country at my duty station I was told there were 5 divisions of north Koreans on the border. Our mission if the north crossed the border was to dig and hold out for 2 hours because that was the estimated time for reinforcements to arrive from japan and surrounding areas. I don't know who the hell was doing the math over there but if there really were 5 divisions on the border it would have been a crappy 2 hours.

• Like 1

I was stationed in TDC at Camp Casey, our mission was to head north and engage a motorized division. Our skills and weapons outmatch theirs. They have very little fuel to move a division, much less five of them.

• Like 2