fixer

III% SECURITY FORCE

fixer submitted a new link:

1170.jpg

III% SECURITY FORCE

BloodAgenT - III% SECURITY FORCE (III%SF) is comprised of men and women as citizens in esch state which come together to form a chapter. Each chapter is classified as being part of the “Unorganized Militia,” we are officially a civilian volunteer organization.

We will come to the defense of public and private property, lives, and liberty to exercise God-given rights, seen plainly in the laws of Nature, and codified in the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights. All local laws (not in violation of the U.S. Constitution and/or State Constitutions) shall be observed by members of III%SF. Each and every member and personnel within III%SF shall always conduct himself/herself with professional aptitude, integrity, and respect of others at all times. III%SF and its members shall not and will not ever cause or create any attempt to attack or overthrow any local, state, or federal department. We will never advocate or promote violence towards any organizations, groups, or persons.

• Like 1

Awesome, right on the money. U.S. Army vet 1970-73. In the words of Patrick Henry I regret that I have only one life to give to my country. keep Your Power Dry and God bless