FarmerJohn

Gander mt closing

Gander mt is going out of business right now. Being that they are the only reliable ammo vender left in ny that carries a good quantity and selection id say now might be the time to get it if you dont have it. Saw this on HVSN and looked into it a bit, i thought it was only Middletown at first but its nationwide. Just a heads up http://www.gandermountain.com/?MobileOptOut=1

i heard where camp world (or something like that) is buying them. Bass Pro bought Cabella i figured they would of bought Gander Mt too but they didn't. www.ammoseek.com is also an option

• Like 1

Jesus, did they? Cabela is so much better than bass pro..and yeah its camping world. They sell RVs and stuff for them. Thats about it. There is one not too far from the gander nearest us. And ill check out ammoseek but i havent ordered much ammo online or from catalogues since the safe act. Too much bs. Ive got a few places that will handle the transaction but nothing beats walking in and out with your purchase

• Like 1

I don't know about New York but I buy some ammo online and some at my local gun shop. I don't like the outfitter stores because most of them are geared more toward camping and fishing. Last time I went to a bass pro store they had very little selection as far as firearms. I have also purchased a lot of firearms off of gun broker.

• Like 1

I don't know about New York but I buy some ammo online and some at my local gun shop. I don't like the outfitter stores because most of them are geared more toward camping and fishing. Last time I went to a bass pro store they had very little selection as far as firearms. I have also purchased a lot of firearms off of gun broker.

I go through a broker myself for most of my firearm purchases unless i happen to come acrossed something rare or a really good deal. I order alot of stuff from AZ too. You need to visit a cabela before they shut down. Its like walking through a base armory. The one in pa has rows of racks of long guns double stacked. Everything from pumps to CETMEs to Barrett 50s

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]1160[/ATTACH]

The bastards arent really closing, they are just changing management. They are staying "gander mt" . they are liquidating their in store stock and new owners are replacing it with their own but theyll still being carrying the same stuff. Found out the other day when i went down there to top off my ammunition reserves

• Like 1