EVAD7597

COMMUNICATION !!!

I AM VERY CONCERNED THAT ALL THE FEDS NEED TO DO TO END US, IS TO SHUT DOWN ALL SOCIAL NETWORKING WITH A PHONE CALL AND THE FLIP OF A SWITCH !!!!! WE NEED TO ESTABLISH A COMMUNICATION DATA BASE SO THAT IF/ WHEN THE SHTF AND THE FEDS SHUT DOWN FACEBOOK WE CAN STILL FIND EACH OTHER. THE INFO NEEDED WOULD INCLUDE: NAME, MOBILE PHONE #, HOME PHONE #, ADDRESS, CB HANDLE ETC (ALL OF WHICH WOULD BE GIVEN ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS) ...... I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A GREAT RISK THAT COMES WITH HAVING SUCH A DATA BASE. NO ONE WANTS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF "KEEPING" SUCH A LIST ......THERE IS ALSO THE POSSIBILITY OF LITIGATION PROBLEMS SINCE YOU CAN SUE ANYBODY FOR ANYTHING NOWADAYS. I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS BUT THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED AND TALKED ABOUT. IF WE CAN'T "FIND" EACH OTHER THAN WE ARE "DEAD IN THE WATER" !!!!........THINK ABOUT IT.

• Like 1

This site is secure, it on a private server in manhattan. Everyone on staff has been vetted. The whole reason this site was started was because of the very thing you mention. Facebook isn't safe

• Like 1

This site is secure, it on a private server in manhattan. Everyone on staff has been vetted. The whole reason this site was started was because of the very thing you mention. Facebook isn't safe

SO...EVEN IF FB GETS CLOSED, THIS SITE WILL STILL BE OPERATIONAL ?

SO...EVEN IF FB GETS CLOSED, THIS SITE WILL STILL BE OPERATIONAL ?

Of course! we only use Facebook to recruit people over here where its safe! we use FB log in to make it easy for them to join

• Like 1

Of course! we only use Facebook to recruit people over here where its safe! we use FB log in to make it easy for them to join

EXCELLENT !!!%

• Like 1

we have a user progression ladder based on post counts , like every 5 posts it will change its just to show how active you are here nothing personal its suppose to be fun

AHHH ! .....GOT IT ! ....I SAW THAT AND SAID ..........REALLY ?!?!?!?!

yeah its pissed off its fair share of people but if they don't want to lighten up a little we really wouldn't want them here anyway life too short :)

• Like 1

JUST UPGRADED MEMBERSHIP .......MAYBE I CAN GO TO PHP ......(POSSIBLY HAS POTENTIAL) .......LOL.....

• Like 2

thanks for your support, now you can make your title whatever you want just click on your name at the top

of the site to reach your options

Except for I found this first and the facebook page second. But I have been told I am backwards by many people. lol

seriously?

I ASKED ADMIN WHY IT SAID "CANNON FODDER" BELOW MY NAME ....HE REPLIED RELAX, IT'S ALL IN GOOD FUN ....NEXT REPLY I HAD "FNG" BELOW MY NAME .....SO I TOOK AN APPARENTLY SHORT SHOT AT HUMOR WRITING FNG ....LET ME GUESS .....FUCKING NO GOOD. .....SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY ......OR NOT ......SORRY IF I OFFENDED ....

I ASKED ADMIN WHY IT SAID "CANNON FODDER" BELOW MY NAME ....HE REPLIED RELAX, IT'S ALL IN GOOD FUN ....NEXT REPLY I HAD "FNG" BELOW MY NAME .....SO I TOOK AN APPARENTLY SHORT SHOT AT HUMOR WRITING FNG ....LET ME GUESS .....FUCKING NO GOOD. .....SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY ......OR NOT ......SORRY IF I OFFENDED ....

You didn't offend anyone. I thought maybe you weren't military and didn't get the fing new guy. lol Don't worry about offending me friend.

AM NOT MILITARY OR EX MILITARY BUT AM FAMILIAR WITH THE LINGO. JUST A PATRIOT, LOCKED & LOADED. BTW....THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE MY FRIEND !

Communications could and would be a real problem. I'm thinking of concentrating on hand held shortwave radios and predetermined locations to meet at a predetermined time. Anyways, it's just a thought. Sky

Communications could and would be a real problem. I'm thinking of concentrating on hand held shortwave radios and predetermined locations to meet at a predetermined time. Anyways, it's just a thought. Sky

WE CERTAINLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING !!! ...AS IT STANDS RIGHT THIS MINUTE ...WERE SCREWED !!!

• Like 1

WE CERTAINLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING !!! ...AS IT STANDS RIGHT THIS MINUTE ...WERE SCREWED !!!

A detailed listing could be dangerous for all of us. I wish I had better answers.

Our Groups system is designed for units to communicate you can set your own privacy and have your own forums , events calendar ect... once we get switched to SSL you will be able to ping your units cell phones instantly we have a lot in the works

Groups

• Like 1

Our Groups system is designed for units to communicate you can set your own privacy and have your own forums , events calendar ect... once we get switched to SSL you will be able to ping your units cell phones instantly we have a lot in the works

Groups

And I will add to this just a little bit...Communication is a very important reason why one must get plugged into a local patriot group. The well organized groups will have some kind of communication among the members involving radios. And most groups have other contacts to other groups across the state or multi-state. Cell towers and satellites can be shut down a lot faster than repeater towers because of continued LE use of radios instead of phones.

• Like 1